Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Oreo choco cake recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Oreo choco cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oreo choco cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already are aware of how essential it is to have a heart that is healthy. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should lead a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Did you already know, though, that there are several foods that can help your heart be healthier? If you are interested to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Fish is probably the heartiest food you can eat. You probably be aware of this since you’ve probably been told to ensure that you eat fish at least two times a week. This is especially true for people suffering from heart problems or are worrying that their hearts are unhealthy. Fish is loaded with Omega 3s which are what helps break down and turn unhealthy cholesterol into healthy energy. Try eating fish in at least two meals each week.
There are many foods that you can add to your diet that will be beneficial for your body. It’s true that each of the food brought up in this article can help your body in many ways. These foods are especially good for the heart, though. Try to introduce these healthy foods into your diet every day. Your heart will be so much healthier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to oreo choco cake recipe. You can have oreo choco cake using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Oreo choco cake:
- Get 20-30 of Oreo biscuits.
- Take 3/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1 packet of fruit salt (eno).
- Get of For ganache.
- Get 1 of dairy milk bar.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of cream.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of sugar.
- Use of For garnish.
- Get 1/2 cup of Crushed dairy milk chocolate.
- You need 1/2 cup of crushed biscuits.
Steps to make Oreo choco cake:
- Roughly break Oreo biscuits and them in a blender jar along with the milk to make a smooth batter..
- Grease you cake tin by applying butter and spread some cocoa powder, Take out the batter in a bowl, and add fruit salt, mix immediately and add the batter into your cake mould..
- Now take heavy bottomed pan, put some salt on it and place a stand over it. pre heat for 5 min..
- Now put the cake mould on the stand and cover it with a lid for about 15-20..
- Cake is ready..
- While the cake is cooking make your ganache by warming cream on low heat add some sugar, remove heat from the cream now add chocolate and mix till the chocolate melts, you can add cocoa powder too, you can use any chocolate you like..
- Design your cake accordingly or you can spread some chocolate chips or crushed Oreo or daily milk chocolate on the top..
- Cake is ready, enjoy.
If you find this Oreo choco cake recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.