Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Bamboo beef recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bamboo beef recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already know that you have to have a healthy heart. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of your body won’t be healthy. You already know that getting regular exercise and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Still, are you aware that there are some foods that have been proven to help you improve the health of your heart? If you want to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Know that your heart needs blueberries. Fact: Blueberries are high in antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene acts very much like the resveratrol in grapes. This partcular antioxidant can help your body improve its ability to break down the fat and cholesterol you eat. When your body is efficient at breaking down these things, they will not clog your body and or cause issues for your heart. This, essentially, makes your heart healthy.
There are many foods that you can eat that will be great for your body. It’s true that every food brought up in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. They are essentially great, however, for promoting a healthy heart. Incorporate these heart-healthy in your diet on a regular basis. Your heart is going to be so much better if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bamboo beef recipe. To make bamboo beef you only need 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Bamboo beef:
- Provide 200 g of beef.
- You need of Marinade.
- Get 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Take 2 tbsp of soya sauce.
- Take 2 cloves of garlic (finely chopped).
- Get 1/2 tsp of ginger (powder).
- Provide 2 tbsp of corn starch.
- Get of Sauce.
- Take 1 of small tin bamboo shoots.
- Provide 1 of onion (sliced).
- Use 3 tbsp of hoisin sauce.
- Get 3 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Use 2 tbsp of soya sauce.
- Prepare 300 ml of water.
- Take of Black pepper.
Steps to make Bamboo beef:
- Slice the meat into thin strips, put in a bowl and mix well with baking soda. Let marinate for 30 minutes and rinse well in cold water..
- Put the beef back in the bowl with the rest of the ingredients for the marinade and leave for at least 20 minutes – over night is the best!.
- On medium-high heat, fry the meat until it gets a bit of colour and then add the hoisin sauce and onion. Fry for a bit longer and then add the rest of the ingredients. Turn the heat down and let simmer for 8 minutes..
- To thicken the sauce, mix 1 tbsp corn starch with 50 ml water and add to the sauce while stiring..
- Serve with rice and enjoy!.
If you find this Bamboo beef recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.