Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Beef brisket ragu with savoury semolina and wilted spinach recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Beef brisket ragu with savoury semolina and wilted spinach recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Beef brisket ragu with savoury semolina and wilted spinach recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about In This Post We’re Going To Be Looking At The Many Benefits Of Coconut Oil.
In this day and age of people are trying to live a healthier life and you’re going to see that the utilization of coconut oil will assist you to accomplish this. Something else I want to mention concerning this product is that there are tons of different benefits available from it. Another thing I would like to point out regarding the use of coconut oil is that it’s not only a thing that can be used internally or externally, it is a thing that can be used for both. Coconut oil is a lot more advantageous than other oils you are able to purchase and in this post we will be telling you why.
For those of you who have difficulties shedding weight you are also going to discover that coconut oil increases metabolism which helps you drop some weight much easier. With regards to burning off calories and also burning off fat, you are going to see that coconut oil increases this by up to three times making it simpler and faster to lose some weight. If you happen to be one of the folks trying to lose weight in America today you will definitely find that adding coconut oil into your daily routine is something that will be able to help you accomplish your goals. Not to mention simply because your body is burning off calories you’re also producing energy which is just yet another added benefit.
Something else I want to mention is that there’ve actually been studies performed which show that coconut oil might have anti bacterial an antiviral effects on the body. For those of you that are looking to live a healthier life you might find that removing your traditional cooking oils and replace it with coconut oil can be a terrific place to start. There are different vitamin organizations right now contemplating the thought of promoting coconut oil as a nutritional supplement, but you can begin receiving the benefits from this oil today.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to beef brisket ragu with savoury semolina and wilted spinach recipe. To cook beef brisket ragu with savoury semolina and wilted spinach you need 21 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Beef brisket ragu with savoury semolina and wilted spinach:
- Prepare 1 kg of beef brisket.
- You need 320 ml of beef stock.
- Get 1 of onion.
- Use 1,5 of carrot.
- Prepare 1 of fennel.
- Get 250 ml of red wine.
- Get 1 sprig of fresh thyme.
- Provide of Salt.
- Prepare 250 ml of passata.
- You need 3 of star anise.
- Prepare of Few mixed colour peppercorns.
- Take 4 cloves of garlic.
- Take 3 of bay leaves.
- You need of For semolina.
- Take 1 cup of semolina.
- Get 300 ml of chicken stock.
- Get 2 tbsp of 0 fat greek yoghurt.
- Provide of To finish.
- You need 150 g of spinach.
- Take of Grated parmesan.
- You need of Flat leaf parsley.
Steps to make Beef brisket ragu with savoury semolina and wilted spinach:
- In a large skillet brown trimmed and seasoned meat from both sides on little bit of olive oil..
- Add chopped onions, carrots, garlic and fennel and sear it little bit as well. Cover with beef stock and red wine. Ad bay leaves, star anise, thyme and peppercorns..
- Let it simmer for 5 – 6 hours. Take beef out and strain stock getting rid of all the veg and herbs. Put beef and stock back to skillet and add carrots shavings from 0,5 carrot. Top it up with water if necessary. Simmer for another 30 min. Beef should be falling apart now. Add passata and cook it further until sauce is thick.
- In a seperate pot heat up chicken stock and when starts to boil whisk semolina in. Take it off from heat and add yoghurt to it..
- In a seperate pot bring little bit of water to boil and cook spinach..
- Pour a layer of semolina on a plate. Then goes ragu and spinach. Finish with parmesan and parsley.
If you find this Beef brisket ragu with savoury semolina and wilted spinach recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.