Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Steak pie with memories (Auntie Wins Pie) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Steak pie with memories (Auntie Wins Pie) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your To Be Healthy And Strong with The Right Foods.
You already are certain that you have to have a healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to lead a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. But did you know that there are some foods that have been discovered to help you improve your heart health? In the following paragraphs, you will learn which foods are great for your heart.
Do you remember hearing the old saying “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that apples contain numerous minerals and elements that keep your heart healthy. They are rich in soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t take hold or cause clogging. The truth is that eating just one Red Delicious apple each day can make your LDL levels drop by as much as 8 percent. That’s a terrific number if you’re attempting to improve the health of your heart!
There are dozens (if not more) of foods out there that that are terrific for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are particularly good, though, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Begin eating these heart-healthy foods daily. Your heart will be much better if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to steak pie with memories (auntie wins pie) recipe. To cook steak pie with memories (auntie wins pie) you need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Steak pie with memories (Auntie Wins Pie):
- Take 225 g of plain flour (for the pastry).
- Provide 100 g of cold butter cut into cubes (for the pastry).
- Get Pinch of salt and a couple of tablespoons of water (for the pastry).
- You need 250 g of diced stewing beef.
- Use Handful of frozen peas (optional).
- Prepare Handful of frozen carrots (optional).
- You need 1 litre of stock made up using a stock cube.
- Provide 1 of egg.
Instructions to make Steak pie with memories (Auntie Wins Pie):
- In a frying pan heat a little oil and seal the beef.In a bowl add your plain flour,salt and cold butter and mix with your fingers until you get the consistency of breadcrumbs.Add the water in gently and mix together until it forms into the shape of a ball.Turn out onto a lightly floured surface and kneed briefly and set to one side..
- Now with the beef that you have sealed,place into your bubbling beef stock and cook gently until the beef is tender.(for this recipe I like to slow cook the beef in the stock until reduced for a few hours) but the choice is yours.If you want to slow cook your beef filling first,make your pastry at a later stage..
- Once the filling has been made and cooling slightly you can start with the pastry.Heat your oven to 180 degrees,Butter your pie tin and roll out half of your pastry.Turn your pastry as your rolling,so it forms a kind of round base for your pie.Fill your tin with the pastry base and push in gently to all the sides.Blind bake in the oven using ceramic beans to protect the base of your pastry for about 15 minutes..
- In the meantime roll out your pastry lid in the same manner as your base.Once the base has been blind baked remove your ceramic beans from the pie tin and fill with your beef filling.Place your pastry lid on top,fit and crimp your edges and use an egg wash glaze to brush over your pie..
- Cook in the oven for about 25 minutes or until the Pie is golden. All the best and enjoy 😉.
If you find this Steak pie with memories (Auntie Wins Pie) recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.