Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Kara-age Chicken Breasts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kara-age Chicken Breasts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already are aware that the body requires the heart to be healthy. Consider this: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy either. You already know that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the total health of your heart. Are you aware, though, that several specific foods are good for making your heart be healthier? If you are interested to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Know that your heart will be healthy if you consume blueberries. You should know that blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, specially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. This specific antioxidant could be able to help your body improve its ability to break down the fat and cholesterol you eat. If your body is able to easily process fat and cholesterol, they are not going to build up in your body or cause problems for your heart. That, in effect, helps your heart be as healthy as possible.
There are plenty of foods that are good for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve talked about here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are particularly terrific, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Incorporate these healthy foods in your diet each day. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kara-age chicken breasts recipe. You can cook kara-age chicken breasts using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Kara-age Chicken Breasts:
- Provide 2 of skinless Chicken Breast Fillets *about 600g.
- Use 1/4 cup of Plain Flour.
- Get 1/4 cup of Potato Starch Flour.
- You need of Oil for frying.
- Use of Salt & Pepper.
- Use of Marinade.
- Take 1/4 cup of Water.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of Sake (Rice Wine).
- Get 1 clove of Garlic *grated.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of Salt.
- Take 1 of small piece Ginger *grated.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Sugar *THIS DOES THE MAGIC!.
Steps to make Kara-age Chicken Breasts:
- Combine all the marinade ingredients in a bowl..
- Cut Chicken Breast Filets into the size that is similar to medium-size egg. Add to the marinade, massage to combine, and set aside for 1 hour or longer. Overnight is good..
- Combine Plain Flour and Potato Starch Flour. Drain the Chicken and discard the marinade. Heat Oil to about 180℃..
- Coat each Chicken piece with flour mixture, remove excess flour, and fry in the oil for 3 minutes. Transfer to a rack. When all are fried, fry them again for 1 minute or until crispy..
- Sprinkle with some Salt & Pepper, and serve..
If you find this Kara-age Chicken Breasts recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.