Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Grilled Chicken Fillets recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Grilled Chicken Fillets recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already know that you need to have a strong and healthy heart. Of course, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that getting regular exercise and sticking to a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, however, that a number of specific foods are terrific for making your heart feel better? Continue reading to discover which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Be aware that fish is basically the healthiest food you can eat. You already know this because, by now, you’ve likely been taught to eat fish at least two times each week. This is basically true if you’ve got heart problems or if your heart is in not too good a shape. Know that fish contains a lot of Omega 3’s which are what enables your body to process bad cholesterol. Eat fish at least two times every week.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can eat that will be good for your body. To be sure, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are essentially good, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Try incorporating these foods in your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to grilled chicken fillets recipe. You can cook grilled chicken fillets using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Grilled Chicken Fillets:
- Use 2 of chicken breasts, sliced into fillets.
- Get 1/4 cup of olive oil (approximately).
- Provide of Juice of 2 limes.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- You need to taste of Ground black pepper.
- Use 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of ground cumin (use 1/4 if preferred).
- Provide 1 1/2 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Provide 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1-3 tsp of Chilli powder, depending on preference.
Instructions to make Grilled Chicken Fillets:
- Mix all the marinade ingredients together in a zip lock bag. Add the chicken and coat well. Marinate in fridge for a minimum of 4 hours..
- Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat. Grill for 3-5 minutes on each side. Enjoy!.
- I had left over roasted vegetables couscous which I used along with the chicken. I sliced the chicken into strips and it was wonderful mixed in with the couscous. I also served it with a side salad..
If you find this Grilled Chicken Fillets recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.