Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Healthy vegetable chicken breasts recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Healthy vegetable chicken breasts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Healthy vegetable chicken breasts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already are aware that the body needs a healthy heart. After all, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already understand that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, though, that there are some foods that can help you have a healthy heart? If you want to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Blueberries are fantastic for the health of your heart. Here’s a fact: Blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works just like the resveratrol found in grapes. This antioxidant helps your body to be more efficient at breaking down your fats and cholesterol. When your body is efficient at breaking down these things, they won’t amass in your body and or cause problems for your heart. That just means that it helps keep your heart healthy.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods you will find that that are good for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in many ways. They are particularly terrific, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Try to begin consuming these heart-healthy foods every day. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to healthy vegetable chicken breasts recipe. You can cook healthy vegetable chicken breasts using 13 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Healthy vegetable chicken breasts:
- Take 2 of chicken breast (400g).
- Get 2 of carrots, (sliced).
- Provide 2 sticks of celery (cut to small pieces).
- Take 4 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 of small onion.
- Provide of salt.
- Get of pepper.
- Get 300 ml of chicken stock.
- You need 1/2 cup of white wine.
- Take of Yolk of two eggs.
- Provide 200 ml of sour cream.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of corn flour.
- Use 200 g of green peas.
Steps to make Healthy vegetable chicken breasts:
- In a large oiled skillet saute the chopped onion, carrot, and celery then add the sliced chicken breasts. Sear until chicken changes color (to seal in flavor) season with salt and pepper. Pour in chicken stock add, peas and simmer gently for 5 minutes, pour in wine and cook until meat and vegetables are soft and tender..
- For the sauce: mix sour cream, egg yolks and corn flour and slowly stir it into chicken and vegetables, simmer gently for a minute or two or until sauce becomes nice and thick. I served it with fried potato wedges. Enjoy..
If you find this Healthy vegetable chicken breasts recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.