Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Smoked Chicken Breasts with Grilled Smoked Potatoes. #mycookbook recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Smoked Chicken Breasts with Grilled Smoked Potatoes. #mycookbook recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Smoked Chicken Breasts with Grilled Smoked Potatoes. #mycookbook recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your To Be Healthy And Strong with Food.
You already are aware that you should have a healthy heart. Think about it: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of your body won’t be healthy either. You already know that exercising regularly and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Still, did you know that there are some foods that have been proven to help you improve the health of your heart? In the following paragraphs, you will find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Be aware that blueberries are fantastic for helping your heart be healthy. Fact: Blueberries are high in antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene acts pretty much like the resveratrol that is found in grapes. This particular antioxidant helps the body be better at processing cholesterol as well as fats. The more effortless it is for your body to break down fat and cholesterol, the less probable it is for those things to accumulate in your arteries and cause problems for your heart. This, essentially, makes your heart healthy.
There are many foods that you can eat that are beneficial for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in many ways. These foods are essentially great for the heart, though. Try to start eating these foods every day. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to smoked chicken breasts with grilled smoked potatoes. #mycookbook recipe. To cook smoked chicken breasts with grilled smoked potatoes. #mycookbook you only need 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Smoked Chicken Breasts with Grilled Smoked Potatoes. #mycookbook:
- Use of Chicken Breast Marinating Stuff.
- Use 2 of Chicken Breasts.
- Provide 4 of medium size potatoes.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Get 1 tbsp of Black pepper.
- Take 1 tsp of thyme.
- Provide 1 tsp of Garlic powder.
- Use 1 tsp of Paprika.
- Use 1 tsp of Curry.
- You need 2 tbsp of Vinegar.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of yogurt.
- Get of Base Stuff:.
- Get 2 of onions.
- You need 1 bunch of parsley.
- Get 1 of Tortilla.
- Get of Grilling and Smoking Stuff.
- Get 4 tbsp of olive oil.
- Provide 1 tbsp of butter.
- Get 1 piece of charcoal.
Instructions to make Smoked Chicken Breasts with Grilled Smoked Potatoes. #mycookbook:
- Slice the chicken breasts, then smack them a little bit with a hummer, mix all the marinating ingredients together then add the chicken's slices, give them a nice mix then let all the stuff to marinate for 15 – 20 minutes. Slice the potatoes into thick slices..
- In this time you may put your charcoal peace on fire 😉 Let it burn until it starts glowing..
- In a deep pot add your grilling butter and olive oil, wait until it gets hot enough then put the chicken breast slices, let them cook "to be sure that they get cooked enough add some water (about half of a cup) carefully you can redo that until the chicken slices are cooked well. do not forget to turn them from time to time so they do not get burned. Whenever the chickens are ready take them off the pot. And add the potatoes slices so they can get cooked with the rest of the chicken sauce..
- If the charcoal piece is ready, put it into a coffee cup and then put this a cup in a new pot, put the chicken breasts in the same pot then add 1 tbsp of oil over the charcoal piece inside the cup. And close the put immediately. Let the breasts get smoked for about half an hour..
- Prepare the base by chopping the parsley and the onion, put two tortillas in your execution plate then add the parsley and the onion. In this time the potatoes should be cooked, and you're ready for your finale execution level. Bone appetite..
If you find this Smoked Chicken Breasts with Grilled Smoked Potatoes. #mycookbook recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.