Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best My Stuffed Peppered Chicken breast with Homemade Chips + Peas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Stuffed Peppered Chicken breast with Homemade Chips + Peas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already know how crucial it is to have a healthy heart. Obviously, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that working out on a regular basis and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Do you know, however, that several specific foods are great for improving the health of your heart? In the following paragraphs, you will learn which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Be aware that your heart needs blueberries. You’ll be glad to know that blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene acts very much like the resveratrol that is found in grapes. This particular antioxidant helps the body be better at breaking down fats and choelsterol. When your body is great at breaking down these things, they won’t clog your body and or cause issues for your heart. This, essentially, makes your heart healthy.
There are many foods that you can consume that will be beneficial for your body. To be sure, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are especially good, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Begin incorporating these foods in your diet each day. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my stuffed peppered chicken breast with homemade chips + peas recipe. To cook my stuffed peppered chicken breast with homemade chips + peas you only need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook My Stuffed Peppered Chicken breast with Homemade Chips + Peas:
- Provide of Stuffing………..
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Sage + onion stuffing.
- You need 1 Cup of Boiling water.
- Take 2 of fat sausages take out mushy meat leave the skin.
- Provide 1/4 of small Onion.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of black cracked pepper.
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- Provide 2 tbls of Oats.
- Provide of Chicken………….
- Get 2 of Chicken breasts cut open to add stuffing.
- Provide 1/2 Tsp of Black cracked Pepper.
- Provide of Enough string to tie the chicken.
Steps to make My Stuffed Peppered Chicken breast with Homemade Chips + Peas:
- Cut the chicken breast in half so you can fill it with the stuffing. Get enough string to tie it..
- Add the Sage and onion stuffing to a bowl. Add boiling water and sausage meat salt + pepper, oats and mix in. Any left over stuffing make 2 sausage shapes with the stuffing and cook covered in the oven..
- Preheat the oven 170°C stuff the chicken press down the stuffing and add a little black pepper on the chicken, then tie the string around all the way across to close the chicken..
- Add greasproof paper in a small oven dish and sit the stuff chicken snug in it. Add to the oven with another small dish for the sausage shaped stuffing and cover them in silver foil..
- Add to the oven for 25 -30 minutes. The stuffing sausages covered in silver foil for the same amont of time. When done add to serving plate and add 1 sausage to each one..
- Serve with homemade chips peas and a little thick chicken gravy..
If you find this My Stuffed Peppered Chicken breast with Homemade Chips + Peas recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.