Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect My Oven Steamed Chicken breast on a Bed of Stuffing. 😉 recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best My Oven Steamed Chicken breast on a Bed of Stuffing. 😉 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Oven Steamed Chicken breast on a Bed of Stuffing. 😉 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about In This Post We Are Going To Be Checking Out The A Large Amount Of Benefits Of Coconut Oil.
Many folks do not realize that coconut oil has many benefits to it and is in fact something you need to be using on a regular basis. One more thing I would like to mention relating to this product is that there are plenty of different benefits available from it. You ought to also be aware that coconut oil isn’t just something you are able to use inside your body to be healthy but also something you can use externally. On this page we are going to be looking at a few of the benefits which are connected with the use of coconut oil when compared to other oils.
For individuals who have difficulties shedding weight you’re in addition going to see that coconut oil increases metabolism which helps you lose weight much easier. With regards to burning off calories and also burning off fat, you are going to find that coconut oil increases this by up to three times making it simpler and faster to drop some weight. The to so for anyone on a weight loss program who’s not losing weight as quickly as they’d like, you might find that a adding this into your diet can be a great benefit. By speeding up your metabolism and burning off fat you ought to also recognize that this turns into energy in your body helping you feel more energized.
There is currently studies being done that are leading men and women to the conclusion that coconut oil can even fight off bacterial and viral infections within the body, however this is not yet been proven. If you have other oils in your home I would suggest removing them and replacing them with coconut oil due to the many benefits that can be related to it. There are different vitamin businesses right now contemplating the thought of advertising coconut oil as a supplement, but you are able to start receiving the advantages from this oil today.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my oven steamed chicken breast on a bed of stuffing. 😉 recipe. You can cook my oven steamed chicken breast on a bed of stuffing. 😉 using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make My Oven Steamed Chicken breast on a Bed of Stuffing. 😉:
- Provide of Stuffing…
- Take 3 tbls of Sage and onion stuffing mix.
- Prepare 1 slice of bacon(leave the fat on to moisten the stuffing) dice it.
- Take 1 tbls of onion diced.
- You need 1/2 Cup of boiling water.
- Provide of Chicken…
- Take 1 of Chicken breast.
- Provide 1 of Garlic crushed.
- Use 1 of small bunch curly parsley.
- Prepare 1 tbls of Butter.
- Provide 1 of large sheet of cooking foil.
- You need of Rice…….
- Prepare 3 cups of 1 day or 2 old cooked Rice.
- Get 6 of Cherry Tomatoeschooped in 4.
- Take 1 tbls of frozen peas.
- Prepare Pinch of Salt.
- You need 1/2 of Black cracked Pepper.
Steps to make My Oven Steamed Chicken breast on a Bed of Stuffing. 😉:
- Add the stuffing mix to a bowl add the water mix until its wet. Add the onions and mix also chopped bacon mix well..
- Add slits down the chicken but not right through. Add the crushed garlic on top and the butter on top also the parsley on top of that..
- Add the cooking foil to the worktop open. Then add the stuffing mix in a heap in the middle. Then add the chicken pile on top. Then roll the bottom ends together tightly but leave a little room around the chicken. Then tighten around to the top. And seal it..
- Add the foiled chicken to a small oven dish and add to a preheated oven 180°C for 30 minutes. After 30 minutes take out and open the top of the foil and add back to the oven for 10 minutes. Turn up to 190°C..
- Take out and set on serving plate serve hot..
- Rice. fork the rice to seperate with being in the fridge. Add the tomatoes, salt, pepper and peas. And finally onion. You dont have yo do the rice you can have whatever you want as a side dish..
- Add 2 tbls olive oil to a frying pan heat up and add the rice fry for 3 – 4 minutes mixing with a wooden spoon so as not to let it stick. Serve hot. Add a littke more black pepper at the end..
If you find this My Oven Steamed Chicken breast on a Bed of Stuffing. 😉 recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.