Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken Breast Casserole recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Breast Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Breast Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already are certain that you must have a fit and healthy heart. Think about it: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you won’t be either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Do you know, though, that several specific foods are terrific for making your heart be healthier? If you would like to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Beans–would you believe it?–are really great for your heart. Sure, the after-effects of eating beans could not be the best for your nose, but they are so healthy for you. This does not mean, though, that just ingesting beans will make your heart be a lot healthier or counterbalance the effects of unhealthy foods you might be eating. What we are saying is that subbing in kidney beans or edamame for the chicken on your green salad or eating a soy burger rather than a beef hamburger is a good idea. The good news is that beans are tasty–good enough that you might not miss consuming meat.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods that are terrific for your body. It’s true that every food discussed in this article can help your body in many ways. These foods are essentially great for the heart, however. Try to introduce these healthy foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken breast casserole recipe. To cook chicken breast casserole you need 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Breast Casserole:
- Get 2 of Chicken breasts (skinned and each cut into 4 pieces).
- Take 2 of Large potatoes (cut into bitesize cubes).
- Get 3 of Garlic cloves (sliced).
- Get 1 of Green pepper (cut into bitesize pieces).
- Prepare 1 Glass of white wine.
- Provide of Olive oil.
- Provide 1 of ⁄2 Tsp Yellow food colourant.
- Prepare 1 of ⁄2 Tsp Chicken seasoning powder.
- Use of Salt (to your own liking).
Steps to make Chicken Breast Casserole:
- 1: Grab a large cooking pot and cover the base with olive oil. Heat up and add the garlic and green pepper. Fry until golden brown and the take them out and leave them on a plate to one side..
- 2: Add the chicken to the same cooking pot and fry until golden brown. Then add the garlic and green pepper, the yellow food colourant, chicken seasoning and salt. Add the wine and stir so everything is well mixed together. Gently boil for around 10 minutes until the wine has nearly all evaporated and you are left with a thickish sauce..
- 3: Grab a frying pan and fry the potatoes until they are golden brown and then add them to the pot of chicken. Mix well, cover with lid and leave aside for 5 minutes before serving. 4: Enjoy….
If you find this Chicken Breast Casserole recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.