Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for My Sriraha Chicken Breast in a toasted bun recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect My Sriraha Chicken Breast in a toasted bun recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Sriraha Chicken Breast in a toasted bun recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already know that you have to have a strong and healthy heart. Of course, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the total health of your heart. However, are you aware that there are several foods that have been found to help you improve the health of your heart? Keep reading to learn which foods are best for your heart.
Be aware that fish is just about the healthiest food out there. You may already be aware of this because you’ve most likely been told to ensure that you consume fish at least twice a week. This is especially true for people who suffer from heart problems or who are worried that their hearts are not in good shape. Fish is rich in Omega 3s which are what helps break down and turn unhealthy cholesterol into good energy. Try including fish in a couple of meals each week.
There are lots of foods that are good for your body. It’s true that everything discussed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are particularly good for the heart, however. Try to start consuming these foods regularly. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my sriraha chicken breast in a toasted bun recipe. To cook my sriraha chicken breast in a toasted bun you need 9 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make My Sriraha Chicken Breast in a toasted bun:
- Use 2 of chicken breasts cut in 4.
- Get 4 of Burger buns.
- You need 1 tbls of olive oil.
- You need 4 of battered onion rings.
- Prepare 1 handful of spinach.
- Use 4 of Chedder cheese slices.
- You need 1 tbls of diced onions.
- Take of Sriacha sauce.
- Provide 4 tsp of sourcream.
Steps to make My Sriraha Chicken Breast in a toasted bun:
- Cut 2 Chicken into 4.salt and pepper the chicken breast and then add it to the frying pan..
- 1 TSP olive oil.
- Fry until cooked and a little golden brown.
- Grill the inside of the buns.
- Deep fry the onion rings.
- Slice the cheese and Dice Onion and have the spinach ready.
- Add the sriacha sauce to the top piece of the bun.and a Tsp of sourcream.
- Add your chips to the oven if your having them.
- In the middle of the bun.
- Add the spinach to the bottom bun then the chicken.
- Next the cheese diced onion and onion ring.
- Done enjoy.
If you find this My Sriraha Chicken Breast in a toasted bun recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.