Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect My Ginger Garlic Chicken Breasts with Mushrooms and a Lovely Creamy Sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect My Ginger Garlic Chicken Breasts with Mushrooms and a Lovely Creamy Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Ginger Garlic Chicken Breasts with Mushrooms and a Lovely Creamy Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already are certain that you need to have a healthy heart. Think about this: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to lead a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Did you already know, though, that there are a number of foods that can help your heart be healthy? In the following paragraphs, you will find out which foods are good for your heart.
Be aware that is one of the heartiest meats out there. You already know this because, by now, you’ve likely been taught to eat fish at least twice a week. This is especially true if you have problems with your heart or if your heart is not healthy. Be aware that fish is loaded with Omega 3’s which are what lets your body break down bad cholesterol. Eat fish during at least two meals a week.
There are plenty of foods that you can eat that are great for your body. It’s true that everything discussed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are particularly good, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to start eating these hearty foods regularly. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my ginger garlic chicken breasts with mushrooms and a lovely creamy sauce recipe. To make my ginger garlic chicken breasts with mushrooms and a lovely creamy sauce you need 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make My Ginger Garlic Chicken Breasts with Mushrooms and a Lovely Creamy Sauce:
- Use 3 tbsp of Olive oil.
- Use 3 of Shallots chopped.
- Prepare 3 cloves of Garlic crushed.
- Get 1 inch of fresh Ginger grated.
- Provide 2 of Chicken breast butterflied cut.
- You need to taste of Salt & Pepper.
- Prepare 100 grams of Button Mushrooms sliced thick.
- Take 1/4 cup of White wine.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Balsamic Vinegar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Double Cream.
- Get 1 of Chicken stock cube/bouillon.
- Use 1/4 cup of boiling water.
Instructions to make My Ginger Garlic Chicken Breasts with Mushrooms and a Lovely Creamy Sauce:
- Heat up the oil and add the chopped shallots to it and fry for 1minute.
- Add the garlic and ginger together to the shallots and fry and stir for 2 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms mix and stir for a few minutes. You may need to add a little more olive oil if it is dry, just a little and fry for 3-5 minutes.
- Take out the mushroom mix and set it aside then in the same pan. Fry both sides of the chicken to brown it on both sides for about 5 minutes.
- Take the chicken out and set aside. Then pour the wine into the pan and let it bubble for 2 minutes. Mix the stock with the water and pour into the wine and stir..
- Add the balsamic vinegar and mix in then add the mushrooms bring to the boil then lower the heat and place the chicken on top turn heat down to simmer and cover dish let it simmer for 10-15 mins.
- Add Salt & Pepper stir it around then add the cream stirring gently. Leave to simmer for a further 5 minutes.
- Add to serving plate with mash potatoes, chunky chips or roast potatoes or just some crispy vegetables..
If you find this My Ginger Garlic Chicken Breasts with Mushrooms and a Lovely Creamy Sauce recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.