Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Perfectly Moist and Juicy Steamed Chicken Breast recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Perfectly Moist and Juicy Steamed Chicken Breast recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already realize that the body calls for a healthy heart. Obviously, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that working out on a regular basis and following a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. However, are you aware that there are a number of foods that have been found to help you improve the health of your heart? In this article, you will discover which foods are good for your heart.
Be aware that your heart needs blueberries. You’ll be glad to know that blueberries are full of antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene acts much like the resveratrol you will find in grapes. This specific antioxidant assists your body to be a lot better at breaking down your fats and cholesterol. When your body is good at breaking down these things, they will not build up in your body and or cause issues for your heart. This, essentially, makes your heart as healthy as possible.
There are many foods that you can include in your diet that are great for your body. To be sure, the foods cited in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are essentially great, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Begin eating these hearty foods on a regular basis. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to perfectly moist and juicy steamed chicken breast recipe. You can cook perfectly moist and juicy steamed chicken breast using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Perfectly Moist and Juicy Steamed Chicken Breast:
- You need 1 of large boneless chicken breast.
- Take 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Use 1 slice of fresh ginger (or try a bay leaf and thyme).
- Provide 1 of green onion top or 1/4 onion sliced.
- Use 50 ml of white wine, sake, or water (a bit less thatn 1/4 cup).
- Get to taste of pepper.
Steps to make Perfectly Moist and Juicy Steamed Chicken Breast:
- If you have time, I highly recommend sprinkling the chicken with salt one day before. This lets the flavor soak in and makes the meat more tender..
- It's not necessary, but I usually cut a couple of shallow slices, or poke holes into to the thickest parts of the breast to help make sure the heat reaches through the entire piece..
- Add onion tops, ginger and chicken skin-side down to a heavy pot. If you didn't salt the chicken the day before, sprinkle in the salt now and pour in the wine/sake/water..
- Bring the wine/sake/water to a simmer on medium heat. Cover with lid, turn heat to low and let cook for 5-6 minutes..
- After 5 minutes, turn off heat and let the pot sit as is, with the lid on. It usually takes 10-15 minutes for the chicken to finish, depending in how big the breast is and whether or not you cut small slices in it..
- Cut into the thickest part to make sure the chicken is cooked. If it's still too pink, recover pot and let sit for a few more minutes. (or steam for another 1 minute).
- Once it's done, slice into pieces or pull apart with fingers. Sprinkle on some pepper if you like. You can eat right away or save any chicken that you don't use right away in the refrigerator for a couple of days! To keep it moist, save the chicken along with the juices from the pot..
If you find this Perfectly Moist and Juicy Steamed Chicken Breast recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.