Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect My Salt n Pepper Chicken on a Brioche Bun recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Salt n Pepper Chicken on a Brioche Bun recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about In The Following Paragraphs We’re Going To Be Looking At The Many Benefits Of Coconut Oil.
Many folks don’t realize that coconut oil has a large amount of benefits to it and is in fact something you ought to be using regularly. Something else I want to point out relating to this product is that there are tons of different benefits available from it. One more thing I want to point out concerning the use of coconut oil is that it is not only something that can be used internally or externally, it is something which can be used for both. Coconut oil is much more useful than other oils you are able to purchase and in this article we will be telling you why.
Virtually any other sort of cooking oil you might use will wind up turning into fat within your body, but this isn’t the case when you use coconut oil. I ought to mention that your body can in fact take coconut oil and turn it into fuel incredibly easily, which means it does not get stored in your body as fat. This also means that you will end up producing energy within your body from the use of this product, so it helps you to not feel sluggish all the time.
An additional benefit of coconut oil, although this has not yet been totally proven is that it could have healing affects for instance antiviral and anti bacterial. For those of you that are looking to live a healthier life you might find that removing your traditional cooking oils and replace it with coconut oil can be a terrific place to start. There are different vitamin organizations right now contemplating the thought of advertising coconut oil as a nutritional supplement, but you can start receiving the benefits from this oil today.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my salt n pepper chicken on a brioche bun recipe. You can cook my salt n pepper chicken on a brioche bun using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make My Salt n Pepper Chicken on a Brioche Bun:
- Take 2 tsp of Butter.
- Prepare 1 of large Chicken breast cut into two steak shapes.
- Use 2 of Seeded Briche Buns.
- You need 2 tbls of finely diced onion.
- You need 2 of Birds eye Chillies chopped.
- You need 1 tbls of Salt and pepper spice.
- You need 1 handful of Lettuce greens.
- You need 1 tbls of Matonaise or Sour cream.
Instructions to make My Salt n Pepper Chicken on a Brioche Bun:
- Add 1 tsp butter to the frying pan heat up then add the two sliced chicken breast fry on both sides on medium Until browned and cooked through about 5-10 minutes..
- Chop the onion chillies and toast the insides of the 2 brioche buns..
- Take off the cooked chicken add the other tsp butter scrape up the bits off the pan mix in..
- Add the chopped onion chilli and the chinese seasoning then add the chicken back stir around after 1 min take off..
- Add the lettuce to the bottom bun and then add the chicken on each and the seasoning..
- On the top bun add mayonnaise or sour cream as this can be hot using birds eye Chilli peppers..
- Add the top bun and serve and enjoy..
If you find this My Salt n Pepper Chicken on a Brioche Bun recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.