Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect My Spicy Sriacha Honey Chicken 😃#Mainmeal recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect My Spicy Sriacha Honey Chicken 😃#Mainmeal recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Spicy Sriacha Honey Chicken 😃#Mainmeal recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Coconut Oil Is Really A Fantastic Product And Can Also Be Beneficial For Your Health.
Coconut oil is going to be one of the things which can actually help men and women live a longer and healthier life and something you ought to begin using today. One more thing I want to mention about this product is that there are plenty of different benefits available from it. Another thing I want to point out concerning the use of coconut oil is that it’s not only a thing that can be used internally or externally, it’s something which can be used for both. On this page we’re going to be looking at a few of the benefits that are associated with the usage of coconut oil as compared to other oils.
For individuals who use oil when cooking you need to be aware that the consumption of coconut oil does not make you fat unlike other oils that you may be using. The main reason for this is the fact that the ingredients which are in coconut oil are easily transformed into energy and so the coconut oil is burned off very fast. This also means that you are going to end up producing energy within your body from the usage of this device, so it helps you to not feel sluggish all of the time.
There’s currently studies being done which are leading people to the realization that coconut oil can possibly fight off bacterial and viral infections inside the body, nevertheless this isn’t yet been proven. For those who have other oils in your house I would suggest removing them and replacing them with coconut oil on account of the many benefits that can be connected with it. Something you may possibly or may not recognize is that within an incredibly short period of time there are going to be vitamin supplement companies marketing the usage of coconut oil supplements, but you can get the jump on this.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my spicy sriacha honey chicken 😃#mainmeal recipe. You can have my spicy sriacha honey chicken 😃#mainmeal using 17 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make My Spicy Sriacha Honey Chicken 😃#Mainmeal:
- Provide 1 tbls of veg oil.
- Use 2 of Chicken breasts.
- You need of Salt and black pepper to taste.
- Use 1/2 tsp of Sweet Paprika.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of onion granuals.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of garlic granuals.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Thyme.
- Use 1/2 Tsp of Basil.
- Use 1 Tsp of Cornstarch/ Flour.
- Get of Sriracha or hot chilli Sauce…………….
- You need 1/4 Cup of Sriracha Sauce or Chilli sauce.
- Take 2 tbls of Runny honey.
- Use 1 tbls of Soy Sauce.
- Use 1 tbls of White vinegar.
- Get 2 tbls of lime juice.
- Get 3 Cloves of Garlic Minced.
- Provide of Chopped fresh Cilanthro/Coriander. Sesame seeds, lime wedges to.
Instructions to make My Spicy Sriacha Honey Chicken 😃#Mainmeal:
- Preheat oven 170°C.
- Line a 9×13 inch baking dish with greaseproof paper..
- Add all sauce ingredients in a bowl and whisk until thoroughly mixed and set aside.
- Heat veg oil in a skillet. Then add salt, pepper? Paprika, garlic powder, thyme and basil to a bowl mix then season the chicken with it..
- Add the breasts to the skillet and cook all around until browned about 2 minutes..
- Add the chicken breasts to the dish with greaseproof paper.
- Pour the sauce all over the chicken breasts turning so the sauce has covered all the chicken breasts..
- Cover with foil and bake in the oven for 20 minutes..
- Remove the cover then turn the chicken breasts over and add back to the oven for 15 minutes more just to brown a little..
- Remove chicken from oven take chicken breasts out for a min and spoon out 3 tbls of the sauce into a small bowl and add the cornstarch whisk until mixed..
- Stir the thick mix of the cornstarch into the rest of the sauce in the dish stir to mix add the chicken breasts back then add back to the oven for 1-2 minutes until thickened..
- Remove from the oven let stand for 3 minutes.
- Spoon sauce over the chicken.
- Garnish with Cilanthro and sesame seeds.
- And Serve with lime wedges. Have this with noodles or salad or some nice fresh veg..
If you find this My Spicy Sriacha Honey Chicken 😃#Mainmeal recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.