Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Family Friendly Chicken Biryani recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Family Friendly Chicken Biryani recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your To Be Healthy And Strong with Food.
You already are certain that you should have a fit and healthy heart. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Did you know, though, that several specific foods are terrific for improving the health of your heart? In this article, you will learn which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Have you ever heard the old saying “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? In reality, apples contain numerous minerals and elements that promote a healthy heart. They’re high in soluble fiber which works as a scrubber on your artery walls, keeping the cholesterol from accumulating and causing blockages. Just one Red Delicious apple every day can make your bad cholesterol levels go down by as much as 8 percent! That’s a great number for an individual who wants a healthier heart.
There are lots of foods you will find that that are good for your body. It’s true that everything brought up in this article can help your body in numerous ways. The foods mentioned are essentially beneficial for the heart, however. Try to introduce these foods into your diet regularly. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to family friendly chicken biryani recipe. You can cook family friendly chicken biryani using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Family Friendly Chicken Biryani:
- Use 300 g of white rice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Take 1 of onion, finely diced.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- Get 3 of cardamom pods.
- Provide 1 tsp of turmeric.
- Take 1 of pot pataks tikka curry paste.
- Prepare 400 g of mini chicken fillets.
- Get 600 mls of chicken stock.
- Prepare 1 handful of flaked almonds.
- Prepare of Fresh coriander to garnish.
Steps to make Family Friendly Chicken Biryani:
- First, soak the rice in warm water for 1 minutes. Then wash and rinse with cold water until the water runs clear. Set to one side..
- Add the oil to a large saucepan or flameproof dish (I used a le cruset casserole dish). Gently cook the onions, turmeric, cinnamon stick, cardamom pods and bay leaves for ten minutes..
- Cut the chicken fillets in half to create large chunks and add them to the pan with the curry paste stir well then add the drained rice..
- Pour in the stock, stir gently then bring the whole pan up to a vigorous boil. Then turn the heat down and simmer with the lid tightly on for 5 mins..
- Then turn the job off, leave the lid on tight and let it sit for 10 mins. Then test the rice and cut open the chicken to check it’s all cooked..
- Toast the almonds in a fry frying pan over a medium heat. Careful not to burn them, they don’t take long to brown..
- Fluff up the rice with a fork and top with coriander and the toasted almonds. Enjoy!.
If you find this Family Friendly Chicken Biryani recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.