Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Parmesan & Lemon chicken goujons with sweet potato fries recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Parmesan & Lemon chicken goujons with sweet potato fries recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Parmesan & Lemon chicken goujons with sweet potato fries recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about A Lot Of You May Not Recognize This But Coconut Oil Can Have Great Health Advantages To It.
In this day and age of men and women are trying to live a healthier life and you will discover that the usage of coconut oil can help you accomplish this. Another thing I want to point out relating to this product is that there are plenty of different benefits available from it. You ought to also be aware that coconut oil isn’t just something you are able to use inside your body to be healthy but also something you are able to use externally. In this article we are going to be looking at some of the benefits which are related to the utilization of coconut oil when compared with other oils.
The very first thing you need to understand about coconut oil when you take this internally and use it for cooking is that unlike other oils it is going to not turn into fat inside your body. The primary reason for this would be that the ingredients that are in coconut oil are easily converted into energy and so the coconut oil is burned off quickly. This also means that you’ll wind up producing energy within your body from the use of this item, so it helps you to not feel sluggish all of the time.
There is currently studies being done which are leading men and women to the conclusion that coconut oil can even fight off bacterial and viral infections within the body, nevertheless this isn’t yet been proven. Should you have other oils in your home I recommend eliminating them and replacing them with coconut oil as a result of the many benefits that can be related to it. There’s no doubt that in time companies will be advertising coconut oil supplements, nevertheless now that you’re aware of the benefits this is something you can start using today.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to parmesan & lemon chicken goujons with sweet potato fries recipe. You can have parmesan & lemon chicken goujons with sweet potato fries using 17 ingredients and 15 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Parmesan & Lemon chicken goujons with sweet potato fries:
- Prepare of Goujons.
- Take of Breadcrumbs.
- You need of Parmesan.
- Provide of Lemon.
- Take of Black pepper.
- Provide 2 tbsp of plain flour.
- Prepare of Salt and Pepper.
- Use 1 of Egg.
- Get of Chicken fillets.
- Get of Sweet potato fries.
- You need of Sweet potatoes, peeled.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cornflour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Use 1/2 tsp of cracked black pepper.
- You need of Fine sea salt, to taste.
Steps to make Parmesan & Lemon chicken goujons with sweet potato fries:
- Put a handful of breadcrumbs in a large bowl. Grate in an equal amount of parmesan..
- Grate in zest of ½ a lemon – can always add more. Add black pepper. Stir well.
- Put flour, salt & pepper on a plate..
- In a wide bowl, whisk egg..
- Dip each piece of chicken in flour, then egg, then breadcrumbs..
- Heat oil in frying pan. Fry chicken for 3 to 4 mins each side, til just golden..
- If not entirely cooked through, finish off on a baking tray in oven 180’C for 5 mins..
- For the sweet potato fries… Slice your sweet potatoes into long, thin strips, about ¼ inch wide. It’s important that the fries are uniformly sized for even cooking. Add the fries to a large bowl of cold water and soak for at least 30 minutes (or up to overnight)..
- Preheat the oven to 220°C. Line a large baking sheet (or two medium baking sheets) with parchment paper, or mist with cooking spray. Set aside..
- Drain the fries, rinse out and dry your bowl of water, then blot dry the fries with a clean towel..
- Add the fries back to the clean bowl. Then drizzle evenly with the olive oil, and toss until they are evenly coated..
- In a separate small bowl, whisk together the cornstarch, garlic powder, smoked paprika and black pepper until combined. Sprinkle the mixture evenly over the bowl of fries, then toss until the fries are evenly coated and the cornstarch has soaked into the oil..
- Spread the fries out in an even layer on the prepared baking sheet. Be sure that the fries aren’t overlapping, or else they will not cook evenly..
- Bake for 15 minutes. Then remove pan from oven, and take the time to flip each fry with a spatula. Rearrange so that the fries are evenly spaced and not overlapping again. Then bake for 10-15 more minutes, or until the fries are crispy and have begun to brown a bit on the tips..
- Transfer the baking sheet to a cooling rack, sprinkle with your desired amount of salt, then let the fries rest for 5 minutes. Serve warm..
If you find this Parmesan & Lemon chicken goujons with sweet potato fries recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.