Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Chicken and Broccoli Noodle Steamboat recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken and Broccoli Noodle Steamboat recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken and Broccoli Noodle Steamboat recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already know that you should have a fit and healthy heart. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of your body won’t be healthy. You already know that working out on a regular basis and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Do you know, though, that a number of specific foods are terrific for improving the health of your heart? In this article, you will discover which foods are good for your heart.
Fish is perhaps the heartiest food you can ingest. You already know this since, by now, you’ve in all likelihood been told to consume fish at least twice a week. This is especially true for people suffering from heart problems or are worrying that their hearts aren’t healthy. Know that fish has lots of Omega 3’s which are what allows your body to break down bad cholesterol. Try consuming fish in at least two meals each week.
There are plenty of foods that you can eat that are good for your body. It’s true that every food mentioned in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are especially terrific, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken and broccoli noodle steamboat recipe. To make chicken and broccoli noodle steamboat you need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken and Broccoli Noodle Steamboat:
- Get 1 tsp of Chinese five spice.
- Provide 250 g of thin egg noodles.
- Get 200 g of frozen broccoli.
- Get 200 g of frozen mixed peppers.
- Provide 2 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- Use 400 g of mini chicken fillets.
- Use 1 of lemon grass stalk sliced or quartered.
- Use Handful of spring onions, sliced.
- Use 1.2 L of chicken stock.
- Get 2 cm of piece of ginger, peeled and grated.
- Take 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
Steps to make Chicken and Broccoli Noodle Steamboat:
- Cook egg noodles according to packet instructions. Drain and rinse under cold running water. Set aside and allow to drain well again..
- Marinade the chicken in the soy sauce, ginger, garlic and five spice. Set aside..
- In a large saucepan bring the stock to boiling point on high heat then add the lemon grass stalk, chicken along with the marinade and spring onions. Cook for another 5-6 minutes. Then add the broccoli and peppers, bring to a boiling point again, reduce the heat and cook for another 5-6 minutes..
- Add the egg noodles to the saucepan. The noodles just need to be heated through..
- Serve immediately. I sprinkled mine with some chilli flakes to add a bit of a kick..
If you find this Chicken and Broccoli Noodle Steamboat recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.