Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect My Spicy Chicken & Veg Roast 😀#Mainmeal recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best My Spicy Chicken & Veg Roast 😀#Mainmeal recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Spicy Chicken & Veg Roast 😀#Mainmeal recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already are certain that you have to have a strong and healthy heart. After all, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already understand that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the overall health of your heart. Do you know, however, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthy? Keep reading to discover which foods are best for your heart.
Be aware that fish is more or less the healthiest food you can eat. You’re probably already aware of this as your physician has told you to eat some fish two times or threee times a week. This is particularly true if you have problems with your heart or if your heart is unhealthy. Fish is loaded with Omega 3’s which are what allows your body to process bad cholesterol. Eat fish during at least two meals every week.
There are lots of foods you will find that that are good for your body. It’s true that every food discussed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are especially wonderful, however, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet daily. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my spicy chicken & veg roast 😀#mainmeal recipe. You can have my spicy chicken & veg roast 😀#mainmeal using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare My Spicy Chicken & Veg Roast 😀#Mainmeal:
- Provide 3 Cups of potatoes peeled and washed diced into small cubes.
- Use 1 of large carrot cut into small pieces.
- Take 1 of Sweet Potato cut into cubes.
- You need 2 of Chicken breasts cut into cube shapes bite size.
- Get 1/4 of diced onion.
- Prepare 1 cup of frozen peas (mine had sweetcorn in the peas).
- You need 2 of Garlic Cloves crushed.
- Provide 11/2 tsp of Red Crushed peppers.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Black Cracked peppercorns.
- Provide 1/2 Tsp of Dried Sage.
- Provide of Salt to taste.
Steps to make My Spicy Chicken & Veg Roast 😀#Mainmeal:
- Grease the oven dish. Add the diced potatoes to the dish with the carrots, sweet potato and peas also onion..
- Add a little Chilli oil to the frying pan and add the cubed chicken and crushed garlic and just fry until all coloured..
- Next add the red pepper, black pepper and sage..
- Add the chicken to the veg dish and mix around..
- Add to a preheated oven 180°C for 15 minutes..
- Take out toss it all over then add back to the oven for another 10 – 15 minutes.
- Serve Hot and Enjoy..
If you find this My Spicy Chicken & Veg Roast 😀#Mainmeal recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.