Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Butter chicken Mild recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Butter chicken Mild recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already are aware that you should have a fit and healthy heart. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to follow a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Did you already know, though, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthy? If you would like to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Know that fish is more or less the healthiest food you can include in your diet. You’re probably already aware of this since your health care provider has instructed you to eat some fish at least two or three times every week. This is especially true for people whose hearts are unhealthy. Fish is loaded with Omega 3s which are what helps process and transform unhealthy cholesterol into healthy energy. Try consuming fish in two meals during each week.
There are many foods that you can include in your diet that are good for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve talked about here can help your body in many ways. They are particularly good, though, for improving your heart health. Start eating these foods on a regular basis. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to butter chicken mild recipe. You can have butter chicken mild using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Butter chicken Mild:
- Take 1 of small chicken breast cubes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare of Small onion chopped.
- Provide 1/4 carton of Passata.
- Take 1 tsp of Garlic ginger paste.
- Use 1/4 tsp of Tumeric.
- Get 1/4 tsp of chilli optional or to taste.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tsp of cumin & coriander powder.
- Provide 1/2 cup of water.
- Use 1 tbsp of double cream.
- Prepare of Coriander to garnish optional.
- Use of Garam masala 1/4 tsp garnish.
Instructions to make Butter chicken Mild:
- Add butter to pan & fry off the onions.
- Add Passat and all spices add water and cook with lid on for 5 mins now add chicken.
- Allow to cook once done add the cream slowly garnish with Garam masala and fresh coriander optional if making for kids.
If you find this Butter chicken Mild recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.