Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken fajita Pasta recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken fajita Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken fajita Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already are aware that the body requires a healthy heart. Obviously, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you need to adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. However, did you know that there are some foods that have been discovered to help you improve your heart health? In this article, you will learn which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Believe it or not, beans are so effective for the health of your heart. Sure, the after-effects of consuming beans could not be the best for your nose, but they are very healthy for you. This does not mean, though, that merely eating beans will make your heart be much healthier or counterbalance the effects of unhealthy foods you might be consuming. What this means is that substituting in edamame or kidney beans for the chicken on your salad or eating a veggie burger in place of the hamburger is what you must do. The good news is that beans are tasty–good enough that you might not miss the beef or chicken.
There are lots of foods out there that that are good for your body. Without a doubt, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. These foods are especially beneficial for the heart, though. Try introducing these foods into your diet regularly. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken fajita pasta recipe. You can have chicken fajita pasta using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken fajita Pasta:
- Get 2 cups of pasta.
- Use 1 of Chicken breast.
- Take 1 of pepper chopped.
- Prepare 1 of onion slices.
- You need of 1/3 of a pack Fajita seasoning any.
- Take of to taste Salt.
- Get 2 tbsp of Oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of Philadelphia.
- Get of Cheese optional.
- Provide clove of Chopped garlic.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cumin.
Steps to make Chicken fajita Pasta:
- Boil water add salt and put aside to boil.
- In a separate pan add oil garlic chicken pinch of salt and stir fry chicken till around half done then add the onions and peppers and stir fry all till done.
- I’ve put 1 each of the pepper and onion but you can add more or less to taste.
- Once chicken and veg has stir fried add fajita seasoning (I used roasted pepper) cumin and mix through.
- Add two spoon fulls of water from the pasta to the chicken and cook for another 5 mins with lid on.
- Pasta should be done now drain and add to chicken add cream cheese and stir everything through.
- To create more sauce if you wish save back some water from you pasta and add if required.
- Allow everything to flavour for 5 mins on low heat sprinkle on cheese and jalapeños (optional) serve hot Maybe with a side of Nachos or garlic bread.
- Will look more Colourful with red and green peppers but I just had yellow in the freezer so made do #tip use frozen pepper and sliced onion to save time on prep.
If you find this Chicken fajita Pasta recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.