Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Chicken Jalfrezi recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Jalfrezi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Jalfrezi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already are aware of how important it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of your body won’t be healthy. You already know that getting regular exercise and following a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Did you know, however, that some specific foods are terrific for improving the health of your heart? If you are interested to know what to eat to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Beans–seriously–are super great for your heart. The after effects of consuming beans may not have a good smell, but they’re good for your body. This doesn’t mean that just consuming beans will weaken the effects of other bad foods you might be consuming. What is true, though, is that including green beans on your green salad rather than chicken or eating soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a great course of action to take. Luckily, beans have a very good taste and you never know, you could end up preferring them to your beef and chicken.
There are many foods that you can include in your diet that will be beneficial for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve discussed here can help your body in many ways. The foods mentioned are especially great for the heart, though. Try to introduce these foods into your diet regularly. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken jalfrezi recipe. You can have chicken jalfrezi using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Jalfrezi:
- Use 6 of long green chillies.
- Provide 4 of boneless and skinless chicken breasts.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 2 of garlic cloves, peeled and diced.
- Get 3 of ripe tomatoes, diced.
- Get 1 tbsp of ground cumin.
- Take 1 tbsp of garam masala.
- Use 1 tsp of ground turmeric.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of caster sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Sea salt.
- Provide 200 ml of cold water.
- You need 2 tbsp of low-fat yogurt.
- Provide 1 of medium onion, cut into 12 wedges.
- Get 1 of Green pepper, deseeded and cut into thick strips.
- You need 2 of tomatoes, quartered.
- You need 2 tsp of cornflour.
- Get 1 tbsp of water.
Steps to make Chicken Jalfrezi:
- For the chillies finely chop 4 of the chillies. It's up to personal preference if chillies are deseeded or not. The last two chillies cut from stalk to tip on one side. Cut the chicken breasts into bite size chunks..
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a large non-stick frying pan or wok over high heat. Add the garlic, chopped chillies, chopped tomatoes, cumin, garam masala, turmic, sugar and salt then stir-fry for 3-4 minutes until vegetables start to soften. Avoid burning the garlic and spices as it'll create a slight bitter taste in the sauce..
- Add the chicken pieces and whole chillies and cook for a further 3-4 minutes, stirring regularly. Pour the water in and stir in the yogurt then reduce heat, sauce needs to simmer. Cook for 8-9 minutes, stirring occasionally until the chicken is tender and fully cooked through and the sauce has reduced 1/3 down..
- While the chicken is cooking, heat the remaining tablespoon of oil and stir-fry the onion and pepper for 3-4 minutes until lightly brown. Add the quartered tomatoes and fry for another 2-3 minutes, stirring very regularly until vegetables are tender..
- Mix the cornflour with the tablespoon of water and once the chicken is cooked stir in the cornflour mixture and simmer until sauce thickens, stirring occasionally..
- Remove from the heat and add the stir-fried vegetables and toss together. Serve immediately..
If you find this Chicken Jalfrezi recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.