Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for KJ Yummy Fruit Smoothie Cream recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best KJ Yummy Fruit Smoothie Cream recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to KJ Yummy Fruit Smoothie Cream recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already are aware of how important it is to have a healthy heart. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. But did you know that there are some foods that have been found to help you improve your heart health? If you want to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Fish is perhaps the healthiest food you can consume. You’re probably already aware of this as your health care provider has told you to ingest some fish two times or threee times each week. This is especially true for those whose hearts are not in good shape. Be aware that fish contains a lot of Omega 3’s which are what enables your body to break down unhealthy cholesterol. Try to eat fish in at least two meals during each week.
There are many foods that you can consume that are great for your body. Without a doubt, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in many ways. They are essentially wonderful, though, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Start eating these foods daily. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kj yummy fruit smoothie cream recipe. To make kj yummy fruit smoothie cream you need 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare KJ Yummy Fruit Smoothie Cream:
- Take 12 of frozen blueberries.
- Provide 6 slice of frozen peaches.
- You need 8 of frozen mango chunks.
- Provide 6 of frozen whole strawberries.
- Provide 1/3 cup of pineapple & homemade vanilla ice cream(i used blue bell).
- Provide 40 ml of cold water(i used bottled but any would work).
- Get 1 dash of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of pure vanilla extract.
- Use 4 packages of sweetener (i used equal original packets) (optional).
Instructions to make KJ Yummy Fruit Smoothie Cream:
- Add blueberries, strawberries, mango chunks & sliced peaches into blender with sweetener & pulsates 15-20 times. (REMINDER: Sweetener is optional).
- Add ice cream into blender with to fruit & blend (i put mine on the milkshake setting) until fully mixed together..
- Add water, cinnamon & vanilla into blender (i added while blending the fruit & ice cream mixture but if your not able to you can add after blending & pulsate 20 time)..
- Pour into glass or bowl & enjoy..
If you find this KJ Yummy Fruit Smoothie Cream recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.