Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Stir-fried Chicken & Basil (Asian Style) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Stir-fried Chicken & Basil (Asian Style) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already are aware that the body calls for a healthy heart. After all, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you should adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. Did you already know, though, that there are a number of foods that can help you have a healthy heart? In the following paragraphs, you will find out which foods are good for your heart.
Know that your heart will be healthy if you consume blueberries. Here’s an interesting fact: Blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, in particular pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. This antioxidant assists your body to be better at breaking down your fats and cholesterol. If your body has the ability to easily process fat and cholesterol, they will not amass in your body or cause your heart to have problems. That just means that it helps keep your heart healthy.
There are many foods that you can include in your diet that will be good for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve discussed here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are essentially wonderful, though, for improving your heart health. Incorporate these healthy foods in your diet each day. Your heart is going to be a lot heartier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stir-fried chicken & basil (asian style) recipe. To make stir-fried chicken & basil (asian style) you only need 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Stir-fried Chicken & Basil (Asian Style):
- Take of Marinate.
- Get 1 of Chicken Breast.
- Use 2 tbsp of Fish Sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Oyster Sauce.
- You need of Stir-Fry.
- You need 2 tbsp of Unsalted Butter.
- Prepare 5-6 of White Mushroom.
- Prepare 2 of Garlic cloves.
- Provide 1/2 of Onion.
- Prepare 2 of Bird's Eye Chili.
- You need 1 tbsp of Mirin/Sugar.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- Get 1 tbsp of Sweet Soy Sauce.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Take 1 tbsp of Sesame Oil.
- Get 5-6 of Basil Leaves.
- You need of Salt and sugar to taste.
Steps to make Stir-fried Chicken & Basil (Asian Style):
- Cut chicken breast into dices and marinate them with fish sauce and oyster sauce for 15-20 minutes..
- After marinating, pan-sear the chicken on melted butter until half cooked, set aside..
- In the same pan, wait for the water from searing chicken to reduce. This step is to avoid your stir-fry becomes soggy/watery..
- When the pan is dry enough, add chopped mushrooms and stir until brown and shrink in size, set aside (you can put it in the same bowl with the chicken)..
- Add chopped onion and garlic into the pan, stir for 30 seconds. Put the chicken and mushrooms back, also add bird's eye chili, mirin, soy sauce, sweet soy sauce, Worcestershire, and sesame oil, mix well..
- After evenly stir-fried, taste it and add another pinches of salt/sugar if needed, stir again.
- Add basil leaves and stir for another 30 seconds before turning off the heat..
- Serve with piping hot white rice and enjoy!.
If you find this Stir-fried Chicken & Basil (Asian Style) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.