Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken Schnitzel recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken Schnitzel recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Schnitzel recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about In This Post We’re Going To Be Looking At The Many Benefits Of Coconut Oil.
In this day and age of men and women are trying to live a healthier life and you are going to see that the usage of coconut oil will help you accomplish this. You are also going to find that there is not just one specific benefit that’s connected with coconut oil but the benefits can be vast. One more thing I would like to mention about the use of coconut oil is that it is not only a thing that can be used internally or externally, it is something which can be used for both. In this post we’re going to be looking at a few of the benefits that are associated with the utilization of coconut oil in comparison with other oils.
Another amazing side effect of utilizing this kind of product is that coconut oil will in fact help you drop some weight by boosting your metabolism. Actually studies have shown that men and women can end up burning off three times more calories by simply making use of this simple product within their diet. The to so for anybody on a weight loss plan who is not shedding weight as quickly as they would like, you may find that a adding this into your diet can be a fantastic benefit. By speeding up your metabolism and burning off fat you should also recognize that this turns into energy inside your body helping you feel more energized.
There’s currently studies being done that are leading men and women to the conclusion that coconut oil can also fight off bacterial and viral infections within the body, nevertheless this isn’t yet been proven. For those who have other oils in your home I would suggest removing them and replacing them with coconut oil due to the many benefits that can be connected with it. There are different vitamin companies right now contemplating the thought of promoting coconut oil as a supplement, but you can start receiving the advantages from this oil today.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken schnitzel recipe. You can have chicken schnitzel using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Schnitzel:
- Provide 2 of chicken breasts, trimmed of sinue/fat,.
- Get 1 of large egg, beaten,.
- Get of Golden breadcrumbs, around 5 tbsp,.
- Get 1 tsp of garlic granules,.
- Get 1 pinch of white pepper,.
- You need 1 pinch of table salt,.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried parsley,.
- Take of Cooking oil or fat for frying.
- You need of To garnish:.
- Get of Fresh parsley leaves,.
- Prepare 1 of wedge of lemon,.
- Use of Salt and pepper to season.
- Get of Grated parmesan (optional).
Instructions to make Chicken Schnitzel:
- Mix together the breadcrumbs, table salt, white pepper, garlic granules and dried parsley. Spread out on a dinner plate evenly..
- On another plate pour the beaten egg and spread out across the surface. Take the chicken breasts and cover with cling film upon a chopping board and using a rolling pin smash them out nice and thin and even..
- Dredge the chicken breasts first into the egg on both sides then onto the breadcrumbs. Cover evenly do no gaps show. Leave on a clean plate and set aside..
- Preheat your oven to 180 and line a baking tray with foil. Place a metal rack over the top. Heat a large frying pan up and add in a thin layer of oil. Shallow fry the Schnitzel one by one on both sides until just golden..
- Place upon the metal rack on the foil lined tray and bake in the oven for around 20-25 minutes until cooked right through and the outsides are lovely and crisp..
- Serve up with your choice of sides grate over a little Parmesan, season with salt and pepper and scatter over fresh parsley leaves. Serve with a wedge of lemon. Enjoy!.
If you find this Chicken Schnitzel recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.