Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect My Indian inspired Chicken Curry #Mainmeal 🥰 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Indian inspired Chicken Curry #Mainmeal 🥰 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already know how essential it is to have a healthy heart. Of course, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are imperative in terms of the general health of your heart. Do you know, however, that there are a number of foods that can help your heart be healthy? Keep on reading to learn which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Be aware that fish is just about the healthiest food you can include in your diet. You probably be aware of this because you’ve likely been told to see to it that you eat fish at least two times a week. This is especially true for those with heart problems or are concerned that their hearts are not in good shape. Be aware that fish is loaded with Omega 3’s which are what allows your body to process unhealthy cholesterol. Try eating fish twice every week.
There are many foods that you can consume that will be great for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve talked about here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are essentially terrific, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Introduce these healthy foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my indian inspired chicken curry #mainmeal 🥰 recipe. To make my indian inspired chicken curry #mainmeal 🥰 you only need 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare My Indian inspired Chicken Curry #Mainmeal 🥰:
- Get 1 tbls of Oil.
- Prepare 2 of Chicken breasts.
- Prepare 3 of Garlic cloves crushed.
- Provide 1 of Yellow Onion diced.
- Take 1 tbls of Tomato Purèe.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Chilli Powder.
- Take 4 of tsps Medium Curry Powder.
- Take 2 Tsp of Garam Masala.
- Use 1/2 Tsp of Paprika.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Tumeric powder.
- Take 1 tsp of Cumin.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Corriander.
- Take 4 of Curry leaves.
- Prepare 2 Cups of chicken stock.
- You need 1 Cup of Sultanas.
- Get 1 tbls of Mango Chutney.
- Get 1/4 Cup of plain Greek Yogurt.
- Get of Enough Basmati Rice for 4 People.
- Prepare of Finish with some fresh corriander on top.
Instructions to make My Indian inspired Chicken Curry #Mainmeal 🥰:
- Heat up the oil and add the onions fry for 1 minute then add the Garlic and Ginger. Mix in fry for a further 30 sec then add the curry powder and fry with the onions for 2 minutes. Add a little more oil if dry..
- Next add the Chicken and fry for 4 minutes until all coloured. Then add the curry leaves..
- Next add all the dried Spices one after the other then mix all in. Next add the boiling chicken stock also the sultanas stir in. Leave to simmer for 10 minutes stirring occasionally..
- Then add the Tomato puree and the Mango Chutney stir in. Let cool down for 5 minutes then add the yogurt and stir in well..
- Bring back to the boil turn down and simmer for 10 minutes. If you want it thicker add 1 tbls Corn flour/ Starch mixed in a tiny amount of cold water..
- Serve on a bed of Basmati Rice with some Naan bread on the side..
If you find this My Indian inspired Chicken Curry #Mainmeal 🥰 recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.