Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Shakriyeh with rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Shakriyeh with rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already are aware that you have to have a healthy heart. Of course, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that exercising regularly and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. However, did you know that there are a number of foods that have been found to help you improve your heart health? In the following paragraphs, you will discover which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Be aware that blueberries are terrific for helping your heart be healthy. Fact: Blueberries are packed with antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works very much like the resveratrol in grapes. This particular antioxidant helps the body be better at breaking down fats and choelsterol. The more effortless it is for your body to process fat and cholesterol, the less probable it is for those things to build up in your system and cause problems for your heart. This, essentially, makes your heart as healthy as possible.
There are plenty of foods that you can eat that are good for your body. It’s true that each of the food discussed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are essentially great, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Begin consuming these health food each day. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken shakriyeh with rice recipe. You can have chicken shakriyeh with rice using 16 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Shakriyeh with rice:
- You need of For the shakriyeh.
- You need 400 gr of diced chicken breast.
- You need 4 cups of yogurt.
- Provide 2 cups of water.
- Provide 4 tbsp of starch.
- Use 1 cup of cold water to solve the starch.
- Get 1 of onion.
- Get of Spices.
- You need of Chopped coriander.
- Prepare of Crushed garlic.
- Prepare of Rice.
- Use 1.5 cups of rice.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Rice Vermicelli.
- Get 1 tbsp of butter.
- Take of Salt.
- Use 3 cups of boiling water.
Instructions to make Chicken Shakriyeh with rice:
- Half cook the chicken over low heat in some water with the onion. Take off the white foams that will come out. Keep cleaning the foams until no more foams come out then change the water (by doing so you'll take out that bad taste that could appear in boiled chicken) now that you've changed the water cook the chickens in low heat until it is cooked well..
- Mix the 4 cups of yogurt with the two cups of water..
- Solve the starch in 1 cup of cold water then add it to the mixture that you've already prepared..
- Cook the mixture in a pot (you're going to have to keep stirring the mixture until it starts boiling otherwise the yogurt and the water are going to be divided) when the mixture is boiling add the chicken and cook everything for 10 more minutes..
- Add the crushed garlic and coriander at the very last 5 minutes of cooking (that is going to save their flavor).
- Preparing the Rice: Wash the rice and keep them in water for 10 minutes..
- Melt the butter in a pot and fry the vermicelli with some salt. Then add the rice and fry it for 30 to 60 seconds then add the 3 cups of hot water) let the rice cook over low heat for about 15-20 minutes. (let it steam so the pot should be closed well).
- You can also cook the rice simply in a rice cooker..
If you find this Chicken Shakriyeh with rice recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.