Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Thai Chicken Green Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Chicken Green Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Chicken Green Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already have some knowledge of how essential it is to have a fit and healthy heart. Think about this: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already are aware that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the general health of your heart. Still, are you aware that there are some foods that have been proven to help you improve your heart health? In this article, you will learn which foods are good for your heart.
Know that fish is just about the healthiest food you can include in your diet. You probably already be aware of this since you’ve most likely been told to see to it that you consume fish at least twice a week. This is particularly true for individuals whose hearts are unhealthy. Be aware that fish contains lots of Omega 3’s which are elements that process cholesterol and turn it into healthy energy. Try including fish in a couple of meals per week.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can consume that will be good for your body. It’s true that everything discussed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are especially good, however, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to start incorporating these healthy foods in your diet every day. Your heart is going to be so much healthier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai chicken green curry recipe. To make thai chicken green curry you need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Thai Chicken Green Curry:
- Take 500 g of chicken breast.
- Use 50-65 g of Lotus green curry paste.
- Prepare 400 ml of coconut milk.
- Use 250 ml of chicken stocks.
- Get 100 g of french beans or other green veg such as mangetout.
- Take 1 of red pepper.
- You need 1 Tbsp of Sunflower oil.
- Use 1 tsp of fish sauce.
- Get 1/2 Tsp of sugar.
- Get Pinch of salt.
- You need A few of leaves of Thai basil or Italian basil (if you can’ get Thai basil).
Steps to make Thai Chicken Green Curry:
- Blanching & refreshing french beans. Keep them aside in cold water. (Optional).
- Heat up the pan with medium heat. Add Sunflower oil. Then add curry paste (50 grams, if you don’t like spicy; add 65 grams, if you want more spicy or stronger curry taste; mine was 65g) and stir-fry for around 15-30 seconds, or until fragrant..
- Add 3/4 of coconut milk. mix with the curry paste, and cook until you see a little green oil from curry paste separate. With a medium heat, keep stirring and keep patient..
- Add chicken and stir occasionally until they’re cooked..
- Add the rest of coconut milk, chicken stock, fish sauce, and sugar. Add French beans and red pepper. Mix them in the curry. Close the sauce pan lid and bring it up to the boil..
- Take the lid of. Set to medium heat and add Thai basils. Stir and leave for half a minute. Taste the curry. Add salt (or more fish sauce & sugar), if you need to. *** at this point, I added only a little pinch of salt. Then the curry is ready to be served with Jasmine rice & boiled egg (optional).
If you find this Thai Chicken Green Curry recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.