Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cooked Turkey Breast Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cooked Turkey Breast Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your To Be Healthy And Strong with Food.
You already realize that the body calls for a healthy heart. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the general health of your heart. But are you aware that there are a number of foods that have been discovered to help you improve your heart health? If you want to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Beans, unbelievably, are very good for your heart health. The after effects of eating beans might not be so pleasant to smell, but they’re great for the inside of your body. This does not mean, though, that simply ingesting beans will make your heart be a great deal healthier or counterbalance the effects of unhealthy foods you might be eating. What this means is that substituting in edamame or pinto beans for the chicken on your salad or eating a veggie burger in place of the hamburger is what you have do. The good news is that beans are delicious–good enough that you are likely to not miss consuming beef or chicken.
There are lots of foods you will find that that are terrific for your body. It’s true that everything brought up in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are essentially good, though, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Introduce these foods into your diet regularly. Your heart will be much heartier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cooked turkey breast curry recipe. You can cook cooked turkey breast curry using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cooked Turkey Breast Curry:
- You need 1 tbsp of rapeseed oil (cold-pressed recommended).
- Prepare 25 g of butter.
- Prepare 3 of onions, chopped.
- Use 20 g of ginger, grated.
- Take 4 cloves of garlic, chopped.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 of green chillies with seeds, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of red chili with seeds, chopped.
- Take 2 tsp of ground coriander.
- You need 2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Get 2 tsp of ground turmeric.
- Provide 2 tsp of garam masala.
- Provide 2 tbsp of meat masala seasoning mix.
- Provide 100-150 ml of chicken stock (I used a Knorr Stock Pot), using just enough to avoid burning.
- Take 500 g of turkey, cooked breast diced into bite-sizes.
- Use 100 ml of yoghourt (I used Skyr).
- Get of Coriander leaves, chopped (to garnish).
Instructions to make Cooked Turkey Breast Curry:
- Melt the butter and oil in a wok or large saucepan. Add the onion, ginger, garlic and salt and fry at a high temperature until the onions turn golden. Stir occasionally to prevent burning..
- Move the onions, etc. to the perimeter of the pan and stir in the chillies and all the spices, heat thoroughly, mixing all together, but do not allow to burn. Allow about 10 minutes for this step, during which add the stock, sparingly and a little at a time. Don’t make the dish too liquid: only use as much as is needed to prevent burning..
- Stir in the turkey pieces and warm thoroughly, stirring frequently..
- Slide the pan off the heat and stir in the yoghourt. Return to the heat briefly to warm the yoghourt, stirring continuously..
- Served onto a warmed platter and garnish with the coriander..
If you find this Cooked Turkey Breast Curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.