Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Spicy Pineapple Chicken and Basmati Rice with Mixed Chilli and Black Sesame seeds Garnish recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Pineapple Chicken and Basmati Rice with Mixed Chilli and Black Sesame seeds Garnish recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Pineapple Chicken and Basmati Rice with Mixed Chilli and Black Sesame seeds Garnish recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already are aware that the body calls for a heart that is strong and healthy. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Do you know, however, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthier? Keep reading to learn which foods are great for your heart.
Know that blueberries are a fantastic source of heart healthy. You’ll be glad to know that blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, in particular pterostilbene. Pterostilbene acts pretty much like the resveratrol found in grapes. This specific antioxidant assists your body to be better at breaking down your fats and cholesterol. If your body can easily process fat and cholesterol, they won’t accumulate in your body or cause heart problems. That means that it helps keep your heart as healthy as it can be.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods that are good for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve discussed here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are particularly great, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try introducing these foods into your diet regularly. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy pineapple chicken and basmati rice with mixed chilli and black sesame seeds garnish recipe. You can have spicy pineapple chicken and basmati rice with mixed chilli and black sesame seeds garnish using 22 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Spicy Pineapple Chicken and Basmati Rice with Mixed Chilli and Black Sesame seeds Garnish:
- Use of Vegetables.
- Prepare 1 of Bulb Pak Choi(Sliced).
- Take 50 g of Radish(diced).
- You need 3 of Large Carrots(diced).
- You need 2 of Large Chestnut Mushrooms(Sliced).
- Provide 1 of Large Red Onion(Sliced).
- You need 2 of Leeks(chopped).
- Provide 1 of Large Tin Pineapple(medium cut).
- Provide of Chicken Marinade.
- Prepare 4 of Chicken Breast Fillets(julienned).
- Prepare 2 of Garlic Cloves(minced).
- Take 1 Tbsp of Smoked Paprika.
- Use 3 Sprigs of Fresh Thyme(leaves only).
- Get 1 of Scotch Bonnets(chopped).
- Get 1 Tsp of Chilli Flakes.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Light Soy Sauce.
- Prepare of Stock Mix.
- Get 1 of Chicken Stick.
- Take 3 Tbsp of Corn Flour.
- Take 450 ml of Boiled Water.
- Provide of Other ingredients.
- You need 250 g of Basmati Rice.
Steps to make Spicy Pineapple Chicken and Basmati Rice with Mixed Chilli and Black Sesame seeds Garnish:
- Prep the vegetables as stated above: lightly season and set aside. Marinate the chicken fillets(add a drizzle of oil) and set aside; room temperature..
- Heat up a Tbsp of oil in a sauce pan on a medium high heat. Add the marinated chicken fillets and sear for 10-12 minutes on medium heat. Add the vegetables, stir and simmer for 5 minutes. Combine the stock mix ingredients and stir in into the sauce pan. Cover and simmer on medium low heat for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile cook the rice (desired method). Tip: I always use the finger tip measurement for rice to water ratio. Takes about 10-13 minutes on a medium heat. Tip: use boiled water to hasten the process..
- Serving Suggestion:.
If you find this Spicy Pineapple Chicken and Basmati Rice with Mixed Chilli and Black Sesame seeds Garnish recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.