Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Glazed Braised Duck Breast on a Signature Mashed Potatoes served with Glazed Carrots and Pak Choi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Glazed Braised Duck Breast on a Signature Mashed Potatoes served with Glazed Carrots and Pak Choi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about In This Post We Are Going To Be Looking At The Lots Of Benefits Of Coconut Oil.
In this day and age of individuals are trying to live a healthier life and you’re going to discover that the utilization of coconut oil will help you accomplish this. Something else I would like to mention concerning this product is that there are tons of different benefits available from it. You should also be aware that coconut oil isn’t just something you are able to use inside your body to be healthy but also something you are able to use externally. Coconut oil is a lot more beneficial than other oils you are able to purchase and in this post we are going to be telling you why.
The very first thing you should comprehend about coconut oil when you take this internally and use it for cooking is that unlike other oils it is going to not turn into fat inside your body. The primary reason for this is the fact that the ingredients that are in coconut oil are easily turned into energy and so the coconut oil is burned off very fast. You ought to recognize that you can use this oil to generate energy for your body and it’s going to also offer you energy, eliminating any sluggish feelings you may possibly have each day.
An additional benefit of coconut oil, although this has not yet been completely proven is that it could have healing affects such as antiviral and anti bacterial. For people that are looking to live a healthier life you will probably find that removing your traditional cooking oils and replace it with coconut oil can be an excellent place to start. There are different vitamin companies right now contemplating the thought of promoting coconut oil as a supplement, but you can begin receiving the advantages from this oil today.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to glazed braised duck breast on a signature mashed potatoes served with glazed carrots and pak choi recipe. To cook glazed braised duck breast on a signature mashed potatoes served with glazed carrots and pak choi you need 26 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Glazed Braised Duck Breast on a Signature Mashed Potatoes served with Glazed Carrots and Pak Choi:
- Take 2 of Duck Breast (Seasoned).
- Get of Signature Mashed Potatoes.
- Prepare 200 g of Potatoes(Peeled and Cubed).
- Provide 2 of Red Chilli (Finely Chopped).
- Provide 60 g of Ginger(Minced).
- You need 3 of Garlic Cloves (Minced).
- Take 1 of Red Onion(Finely Chopped).
- Get 15 g of Fresh Thyme (Leaves only).
- Provide of Seasoning (Salt & Black Pepper).
- Provide of Braising Ingredients.
- Prepare 1 of Chicken Stock.
- Use 250 ml of Boiled Water.
- Take 1 Tbsp of Worcestershire Sauce.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of Light Soy Sauce.
- Use 1 Tbsp of Red Wine.
- Get of Glazing Ingredients.
- Get of Balsamic Vinegar.
- Take 1 of Fresh Orange(Juice Only).
- Take 2 Tbsp of Maple Syrup.
- Use of Others.
- Provide 1 Tsp of Butter.
- Provide 2 of Garlic Cloves.
- Take 2 of Large Carrots (Horizontal cut).
- Prepare 2 Sprigs of Fresh Thyme.
- Prepare 2 of Star Anise.
- Take 2 of Pak Choi Leaves (Sliced).
Steps to make Glazed Braised Duck Breast on a Signature Mashed Potatoes served with Glazed Carrots and Pak Choi:
- Combine all the ingredients for the mashed potatoes. Add boiled water to the pot. (Finger tip length). Cover and cook for 20 minutes(or till desired texture consistency is achieved. And mash. Tips: add a Tsp of butter and season accordingly.
- Season the duck breasts and set aside.(room temp). Melt butter on medium-high temperature for 5 minutes. Add the duck breast(skin down), garlic, star anise and sprigs of thyme and shallow fry till slightly golden brown.(5-8 minutes)..
- Meanwhile combine the braising ingredients in a bowl. Add to the saucepan containing the duck; cover and simmer for 10 minutes..
- Transfer the braised duck breast to a foil lined oven tray and oven cook in a preheated oven at 200’C for 25 minutes. Add the glazing ingredients to the braising stock and reduce till a stick consistency is achieved. (Tip: add little bit more maple syrup if needed)..
- Half way through cooking, pour the glazing stock over the duck and return back to oven. Add the carrots and Pak Choi in the leftover glazing stock and simmer on medium low heat for 5-10 minutes..
- Serving Suggestion :.
If you find this Glazed Braised Duck Breast on a Signature Mashed Potatoes served with Glazed Carrots and Pak Choi recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.