Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken korma – slow cooker recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken korma – slow cooker recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken korma – slow cooker recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already are aware that you need to have a fit and healthy heart. Think about this: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. But are you aware that there are a number of foods that have been proven to help you improve your heart health? If you are interested to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Blueberries are great for the health of your heart. Here’s an interesting fact: Blueberries are loaded with antioxidants, in particular pterostilbene. Pterostilbene works so much like the resveratrol that is found in grapes. This particular antioxidant helps the body be better at breaking down fats and choelsterol. When your body is good at breaking down these things, they will not clog your body and or cause problems for your heart. This, basically, makes your heart as healthy as it can possibly be.
There are plenty of foods that you can eat that are beneficial for your body. Without a doubt, the foods cited in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are essentially great for the heart, however. Introduce these healthy foods into your diet every day. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken korma – slow cooker recipe. You can cook chicken korma – slow cooker using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken korma – slow cooker:
- Take 4 of chicken breasts – cut into large pieces.
- Prepare 1 of onion – chopped.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves – chopped.
- You need 4 cm of fresh ginger – chopped.
- Take 2 tbsp of korma paste (or 1tsp cumin, coriander, turmeric).
- Take 200 ml of chicken stock.
- Provide 200 ml of coconut milk.
- You need 2-3 of bay leaves.
- Get 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 150 g of yoghurt.
- Get 2-3 tbsp of ground almonds.
- Provide of Fresh coriander.
- Provide of Flaked almonds.
Steps to make Chicken korma – slow cooker:
- Gather paste ingredients.
- Fry the onion for 1 minute. Add the garlic & ginger and fry for 2 minutes..
- Add the korma paste or spices (not bay leaf) and fry for 1 minute. Add the stock.
- Transfer to the blender. Whizz until smooth. Add to the slow cooker with the coconut milk.
- Fry the chicken to seal. Transfer to the slow cooker with the bay leaf and sugar. Cook for 5 hours on low..
- Stir in the ground almonds and yoghurt, warm through for 10 minutes then garnish with chopped fresh coriander & flaked almonds..
If you find this Chicken korma – slow cooker recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.