Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Baked Penne pasta recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Baked Penne pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Penne pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already know that you should have a healthy heart. Obviously, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already understand that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the general health of your heart. But did you know that there are a number of foods that have been discovered to help you improve the health of your heart? Continue reading to learn which foods are great for your heart.
Be aware that fish is basically the healthiest food you can include in your diet. You already know this because, by now, you’ve likely been told to consume fish at least two times each week. This is especially true for those who suffer from heart problems or are concerned that their hearts aren’t healthy. Fact: Fish contains lots of Omega 3’s which work to process cholesterol and transform it into healthy energy. Try to eat fish in at least two meals during each week.
There are many foods that you can consume that will be great for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve talked about here can help your body in a variety of ways. They are essentially good, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Start consuming these hearty foods daily. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to baked penne pasta recipe. You can cook baked penne pasta using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Baked Penne pasta:
- Provide 500 g of Penne pasta.
- Take 500 g of chicken breast.
- Use 1 cup of mushroom.
- Provide handful of fresh baby spinach.
- Get 284 ml of Double cream.
- Use 1 tbsp of chicken seasoning.
- Provide of salt.
- Take of bread crumbs ( optional.
- Provide 180 g of cheese mild cheddar.
Steps to make Baked Penne pasta:
- Chicken breast cut into small pieces then season with chicken seasoning or just lemon juice, salt, pepper, garlic, chilli flakes and garam masala.
- Meanwhile boil pasta keep aside, in a fry pan,fry chicken in medium to high heat for 2 to 3 min take them out when done, in the same pan cook mushrooms with garlic n salt until done.
- Add spinach to it and mix well when goes down add cooked pasta and double cream, mix everything well and cook for 2 min just make everything creamy add salt if needed and black pepper.
- Transfer into a baking dish add grated cheese on top and bread crumbs crushed chillies on top if like.
- Bake them for 10 min on 200 for fan oven.
If you find this Baked Penne pasta recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.