Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for My Chicken + Potatoes in A Creamy Mustard Sauce. 🥰 #Maimmeal recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best My Chicken + Potatoes in A Creamy Mustard Sauce. 🥰 #Maimmeal recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Chicken + Potatoes in A Creamy Mustard Sauce. 🥰 #Maimmeal recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about In The Following Paragraphs We’re Going To Be Looking At The Many Benefits Of Coconut Oil.
In this day and age of individuals are trying to live a healthier life and you will find that the usage of coconut oil can help you accomplish this. You’re also going to discover that there is not just one specific benefit that is associated with coconut oil but the benefits can be vast. One more thing I want to point out about the use of coconut oil is that it is not only something which can be used internally or externally, it is something which can be used for both. In this post we are going to be looking at some of the benefits that are associated with the utilization of coconut oil when compared to other oils.
Another thing a large number of people would never do with any traditional sorts of vegetable oils would be to use this directly on their skin, but this is recommended when it comes to coconut oil. You will find that this will actually help anybody who may have some kind of a skin rash as the ingredients in coconut oil provides a healing effect. The reason this can help with rashes is as a result of the antioxidants which are in this oil, but you’re additionally going to see that this can be used on a regular basis to offer you younger looking skin.
Another thing I would like to mention is that there’ve actually been studies performed which show that coconut oil might have anti bacterial an antiviral effects on the body. For individuals who are looking to live a healthier life you will probably find that eliminating your traditional cooking oils and replace it with coconut oil can be an excellent place to begin. There are different vitamin businesses right now contemplating the thought of promoting coconut oil as a nutritional supplement, but you can begin receiving the advantages from this oil today.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my chicken + potatoes in a creamy mustard sauce. 🥰 #maimmeal recipe. To make my chicken + potatoes in a creamy mustard sauce. 🥰 #maimmeal you need 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook My Chicken + Potatoes in A Creamy Mustard Sauce. 🥰 #Maimmeal:
- Use 6 of Small Potatoes sliced across to make Scolloped shape.
- Get 2 of Chicken Breasts sliced through so as they are thinner.
- Get 1/2 Cup of White Wine.
- Prepare 1 tbls of Dijon Mustard.
- Get 1 of +1/2 tbls Wholegrain mustard.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of Black Cracked Pepper.
- Take 1 of little salt sprinkled over.
- Provide 1/2 Cup of Double Cream you can use Single cream.
Steps to make My Chicken + Potatoes in A Creamy Mustard Sauce. 🥰 #Maimmeal:
- Peel and slice the potatoes and add them to a large oven dish..
- Add a little Olive oil to a frying pan heat up then add the Chicken. Fry for 2 minutes each side..
- Until coloured..
- Next add the wine and let it bubble on high for 2 minutes.
- Next add the Dijon and Wholegrain mustard stir in to mix simmer for 1 minute adding pepper..
- Next take off the heat let it cool a little then add the Double Cream mix and stir to combine..
- Next add pepper over the potatoes in the oven dish then place the chicken flat. Pour over the chicken and potatoes the remaining creamed Mustard..
- Cover with foil and add to a preheated oven 170°C for 20 minutes. Take out after that time and turn all the potatoes and chicken over..
- Then add back to the oven for a further 15- 20 minutes or until browned slightly on top..
- Serve Hot with some Peas..
If you find this My Chicken + Potatoes in A Creamy Mustard Sauce. 🥰 #Maimmeal recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.