Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Stew sauce with Mash recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Stew sauce with Mash recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already know that you must have a fit and healthy heart. Obviously, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that working out on a regular basis and sticking to a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Do you know, however, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthy? In this article, you will find out which foods are good for your heart.
Believe it or not, beans are really great for the health of your heart. The after effects of eating beans may not be so pleasant to smell, but they’re great for your body. It doesn’t mean, however, that just eating beans will undo the damaging effects of consuming unhealthy foods or make your heart better by magic. What we mean is that substituting in beans or edamame for the chicken on your salad or eating a soy burger rather than a beef hamburger is a great idea. Fortunately, beans are very tasty and you never know…you might not even miss consuming real meat.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can eat that will be beneficial for your body. Without a doubt, the foods cited in this article can help your body in many ways. The foods mentioned are particularly beneficial for the heart, though. Try introducing these healthy foods into your diet daily. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken stew sauce with mash recipe. You can have chicken stew sauce with mash using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken Stew sauce with Mash:
- Use of Plenty of homemade chicken stock.
- You need of Onions,Leeks,or both.
- You need of Swede.
- Provide of Carrots.
- Get cloves of Garlic.
- Use of Brussel Sprouts (optional).
- Use of Celery (optional).
- Use 1 tsp. of Sea Salt,maybe more if required.
- You need of Table Salt for seasoning at the end.
- Prepare of Olive Oil.
- Prepare of For the mash potato.
- Provide 800 g of Maris Piper Potatoes,any type good for mash.
- Take 250 ml of Pasteurized Cow Milk.
- You need 100 g of Unsalted Butter.
- Take of The meat.
- Get 4 of defrosted frozen chicken breasts.
- You need of Parsnips.
Instructions to make Chicken Stew sauce with Mash:
- Put some Olive Oil in a medium saucepan.Fry chopped onions for about 10 minutes,or chopped Leeks,or even both together,then fry the chopped garlic cloves for 1 minute on a high heat and then add the homemade chicken stock and the 1 tsp. of Crystallized Sea Salt..
- Add the chopped swede and chopped carrots etc. The swede might be soft after 45 minutes of boiling,but can gently simmer the stew for about 2 hours,will probably need too add more homemade chicken stock,will need a lid on top whilst simmering..
- Peel potatoes,boil in a separate saucepan for about 20,or 30 minutes,drain the hot water out and then add the 200ml,or 250ml of Pasteurized Cow Milk and then the 100g of Unsalted Butter,melt – then mash.The mashed potato doesn't need to be hot,for it will be reheated in a large frying pan..
- For One portion,add 2 chicken breasts too your large frying pan with Olive Oil in the bottom of the frying pan,sear the chicken breasts on both sides for 2 minutes each and then allow to rest.Maybe add more Olive Oil too the frying pan and then fry some chopped onions,add half of the stew – if too thick,add some clean cold tap water.Boil until thickened through evaporation and then pull the thickened stew too One side of the large frying pan and then add the mash..
- Fry until satisfied and then chop up your cold – rested – cooked chicken breasts and then add too your thickened stew,within the large frying pan,when chicken breasts look down in the middle – then serve.Sprinkle a few pinches of Table Salt over the top..
If you find this Chicken Stew sauce with Mash recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.