Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect My BBQ Chicken Pasta 😉#maimmeal recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best My BBQ Chicken Pasta 😉#maimmeal recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My BBQ Chicken Pasta 😉#maimmeal recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already know how crucial it is to have a heart that is healthy. Obviously, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the overall health of your heart. Did you know, though, that a number of specific foods are terrific for making your heart feel better? If you are interested to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Do you remember when your mother and father would tell you an apple a day keeps the doctor away? Apples contain lots of minerals and elements that can help your heart remain healthy. Apples are known to be loaded with soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t form into plaques or cause blockages. Just one Red Delicious apple every day can make your LDL cholesterol levels go down by as much as eight percent! That’s a terrific number if you’re endeavoring to make your heart healthy!
There are many foods that you can include in your diet that will be great for your body. No doubt, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are especially great for the heart, however. Begin incorporating these foods in your diet daily. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my bbq chicken pasta 😉#maimmeal recipe. To make my bbq chicken pasta 😉#maimmeal you only need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare My BBQ Chicken Pasta 😉#maimmeal:
- Take 2 of Chicken breasts Steamed and shredded.
- Provide 3 tbls of onions fried in a tsp olive oil until opaque in colour.
- Take 12 tbls of Mild Chedder Cheese to top.
- Take 3 Cups of Pasta boiled and drained.
- Get 2 tbls of Smokey BBB Sauce.
- Provide 2 tbls of Mayonaise or Sour Cream.
- Prepare 3/3 tsp of Black Cracked Pepper.
- You need 1 of little sea salt.
Steps to make My BBQ Chicken Pasta 😉#maimmeal:
- Add the cooked Pasta to a mixing bowl.
- Then add the shredded chicken.
- Next add the onions in the oil. The oil will stop the pasta sticking together. Then black pepper and salt.
- Next Add the BBQ Sauce and the mayonaise or sour cream..
- Mix all together with a Spoon tossing it over. Add to serving plates..
- Then grate the cheese over the Top. And serve Warm or Cold..
If you find this My BBQ Chicken Pasta 😉#maimmeal recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.