Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for My Chicken and Mango in Sweet 'n' Sour Sauce 😚 recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best My Chicken and Mango in Sweet 'n' Sour Sauce 😚 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to My Chicken and Mango in Sweet 'n' Sour Sauce 😚 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already know that the body requires the heart to be healthy. Obviously, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and exercise regularly. Do you know, though, that several specific foods are terrific for making your heart feel better? If you want to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Beans, believe it or not, are actually good for your heart health. The after effects of consuming them might not be so pleasant to smell, but they’re great for the inside of your body. This does not mean, though, that merely ingesting beans will make your heart be much healthier or counterbalance the effects of unhealthy foods you might be consuming. What is true, however, is that putting beans on your green salad in place of chicken or eating soy burgers instead of beef hamburgers is a good course of action to take. Luckily, beans are very tasty and who knows…you might not even moss eating real meat.
There are many foods that you can include in your diet that are beneficial for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in many ways. The foods mentioned are essentially beneficial for the heart, however. Incorporate these heart-healthy in your diet daily. Your heart is going to be much healthier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to my chicken and mango in sweet 'n' sour sauce 😚 recipe. To cook my chicken and mango in sweet 'n' sour sauce 😚 you need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare My Chicken and Mango in Sweet 'n' Sour Sauce 😚:
- Take 2 of Breasts Chicken Cut into chunky Pieces.
- Provide 1/2 of large Onion cut into Chunky Pieces.
- Use 1/2 of Red Sweet Pepper cut chunky.
- Provide 1 Cup of cubed cut Mango.
- Use of SAUCE……….
- Use 6 tbls of Ketchup.
- Use 3 tbls of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 3/4 Cup of Light brown packed Sugar.
- Provide 1/4 Cup of Rice Vinegar.
- Take 1 Cup of Pineapple juice.
Instructions to make My Chicken and Mango in Sweet 'n' Sour Sauce 😚:
- Add a little oil to a pan and fry the chicken until cooked on medium so it does not brown too much. When cooked add the onions toss it all around for 2 minutes on medium heat. Just fry until the onions are opaque in colour..
- Turn the chicken and onion off and set aside..
- To make the Sauce…… add the Tomato ketchup to a saucepan. Then the Soy Sauce.
- Next add the brown sugar and then the rice vinegar next add the pineapple juice..
- Add to the heat and stir to mix and stir continuously until boiling.then add to the chicken and onion. Stir bring to the boil then turn heat down and simmer for 5 minutes..
- Next add the mango and sweet pepper stir and serve with Rice or Chips..
If you find this My Chicken and Mango in Sweet 'n' Sour Sauce 😚 recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.