Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Low Carb Instant Pot Chicken Curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Low Carb Instant Pot Chicken Curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Low Carb Instant Pot Chicken Curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about On This Page We’re Going To Be Taking A Look At The Many Benefits Of Coconut Oil.
Many folks do not recognize that coconut oil has many benefits to it and is in fact something you ought to be using on a regular basis. You’re in addition going to discover that there is not just one specific benefit that’s connected with coconut oil but the benefits can be vast. There is one more thing that is important to understand about this item and that’s the reality that it can benefit you when you use it both internally and also externally for your body. If you are wondering what some of these benefits are you ought to be glad to understand that we’re going to be explaining to you in the following paragraphs what a number of these benefits might be.
One more thing you will find coconut oil is very useful for is to be utilized on your hair and skin, and this is obviously something you would never do with other cooking oils. Coconut oil has been proven to be very useful for folks who wind up with skin rashes, and by simply using the coconut oil right on your skin it can help the particular healing process. The main reason this can help with rashes is due to the antioxidants which are in this oil, but you’re in addition going to find that this can be used on a regular basis to offer you younger looking skin.
Another benefit of coconut oil, although this has not yet been totally proven is that it could have healing affects for instance antiviral and anti bacterial. One of the best things you are going to have the ability to do for your body is to start using coconut oil as opposed to the other oils that you may possibly be using at this current time. Something you might or may not realize is that within a really short time period there are going to be vitamin supplement businesses marketing the utilization of coconut oil supplements, but you can get the jump on this.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to low carb instant pot chicken curry recipe. To make low carb instant pot chicken curry you need 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Low Carb Instant Pot Chicken Curry:
- Prepare 4 of Chicken Breast Fillets.
- Provide 1 Tablespoon of Coconut Oil.
- Get 1 of Chopped Onion.
- Provide 4 Teaspoons of Garlic Powder.
- Get 8 of heaped Teaspoons ground ginger.
- Prepare 2 Teaspoons of Cumin.
- Provide 2 Teaspoons of Turmeric.
- Prepare 1/2-1 Teaspoon of Cayenne Pepper.
- Take 2 Teaspoons of Medium Curry Powder.
- You need 2 of Heaped Teaspoons Mixed Herbs.
- Use 1-2 Teaspoons of Pink Himilayan Salt.
- Prepare 1 of Heaped Tablespoon Erythritol.
- Get 2 Cans of Chopped Tomatoes.
- You need 1 Cup of Water.
- Provide 1 Cup of water.
- Use 1 Cup of Double Cream.
Instructions to make Low Carb Instant Pot Chicken Curry:
- Add the chicken and the stock to your pressure cooker pot and cook on the meat setting..
- Meanwhile, melt the coconut oil in a large frying pan and add the chopped onion. Fry until onions are soft..
- Mix all of the herbs, spices, salt and erythritol in a small bowl. Reduce the heat to low and add the mixture to the to the frying pan. Mix in quickly and then add the water and mix thoroughly..
- Increase the heat to medium and add the tomatoes. Let the curry simmer for 5 minutes..
- Meanwhile, remove the chicken breasts from the pressure cooker and shred with a fork..
- Drain the stock from the pot..
- Place the chicken and curry back into the pressure cooker and cook on the stew setting..
- Add the cream to the cooked curry and select the quick reheat function. (Approximately 1 minute high heat if you dont have the quick reheat function.).
- Serve with Cauliflower Rice..
If you find this Low Carb Instant Pot Chicken Curry recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.