Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken loaded Pizza recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken loaded Pizza recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about In This Article We’re Going To Be Looking At The A Large Amount Of Benefits Of Coconut Oil.
Many folks don’t recognize that coconut oil has many benefits to it and is really something you should be using on a regular basis. One more thing I would like to point out relating to this product is that there are a lot of different benefits available from it. There is another thing that is important to know about this device and that’s the fact that it can benefit you when you use it both internally as well as externally for your body. If you’re wondering what a few of these benefits are you need to be glad to understand that we are going to be explaining to you in the following paragraphs what a few of these benefits might be.
One more thing you are going to find coconut oil is extremely useful for is to be used on your hair and skin, and this is obviously something you would never do with other cooking oils. Coconut oil has been proven to be very useful for men and women who end up with skin rashes, and by simply applying the coconut oil directly on your skin it can help the healing process. Of course you don’t need to have a skin rash to use this, as this is full of antioxidants which is healthy for your skin and will also make your skin feel incredibly smooth.
Something else I would like to mention is that there’ve actually been research performed which show that coconut oil might have anti bacterial an antiviral effects on the body. One of the greatest things you are going to be able to do for your body is to begin using coconut oil as opposed to the other oils that you may be using at this current time. There are different vitamin companies right now contemplating the thought of advertising coconut oil as a supplement, but you are able to start receiving the benefits from this oil today.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken loaded pizza recipe. To make chicken loaded pizza you need 23 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken loaded Pizza:
- Provide of Pizza Crust.
- Get 2 cups of bread flour.
- You need 2 1/2 tsp of yeast.
- Use 1 tsp of sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Provide 3/4 cups of warm water.
- You need 1 Tbsp of cooking oil.
- Take of Sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of tomato ketchup.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of oregano.
- Get 1/4 of tomato paste.
- Take 1/4 tsp of minced garlic.
- Provide 1/4 of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sugar (optional).
- Prepare of Water (depending on desired sauce thickness?.
- You need of Toppings.
- You need 2 of chicken breasts (cubed).
- You need 2 Tbsp of bbq sauce.
- Provide 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Get 1/2 cup of stringed cheddar cheese.
- Take 1 of small red onion (cut into rounds).
- Provide 1 of small green bell pepper (cut into long strips).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of black pitted olives (roughly chopped or left whole).
Instructions to make Chicken loaded Pizza:
- Begin making the SAUCE by mixing all ingredients listed for the sauce. Add water to make sauce less thick if you like, a little at a time. Set aside until needed.
- TOPPINGS: lightly sauteé the chicken until nolonger pink. Add bbq sauce and stir before setting aside to cool and work on your dough.
- Preheat oven to 180°C and lightly grease and flour a sizeable pizza pan.
- Make the PIZZA CRUST by dissolving yeast and sugar in warm water. Let mixture stand for 10 minutes or until it foams.
- Using a wooden spoon stir in flour, salt and oil until fully combined then knead until smooth. Rest door for 5 minutes the roll it into your desired shape i.e. round or rectangular.
- Transfer pizza dough onto the pizza pan and heighten the edges by pinching them out upwards so toppings don't spill over.
- Now generiusly apply your pizza sauce all through the top of your pizza crust.
- Layer your toppings: cheddar, half the bbq chicken pieces, onion rings, remaining chicken pieces, green pepper strips, olives, and finally mozzarella.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Let cool for 5 minutes and enjoy.
If you find this Chicken loaded Pizza recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.