Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Popcorn Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Popcorn Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already realize that the body requires the heart to be healthy. Think about this: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that exercising regularly and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, however, that there are some foods that can help you have a healthy heart? If you want to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, go on reading.
Fish is one of the best meats that you can eat. You probably already be aware of this as you’ve most likely been told to see to it that you eat fish at least twice a week. This is especially true for people whose hearts are not in good shape. Be aware that fish contains lots of Omega 3’s which work to process cholesterol and turn it into healthy energy. Try consuming fish during at least two meals a week.
There are lots of foods that are terrific for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in many ways. They are especially great for the heart, however. Try incorporating these heart-healthy in your diet every day. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to popcorn chicken recipe. You can cook popcorn chicken using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Popcorn Chicken:
- Get 500 g of Chicken Tenderloin OR Breast Fillet.
- Get of Salt *generous amount.
- Get 4 tablespoons of Plain Flour.
- Prepare 1 of large Egg *lightly whisked.
- You need 1/2 cup of Bread Crumbs *fine type preferred but ‘Panko’ is fine.
- You need of Oil for frying.
- Get of Spice Mix.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Onion Powder.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Garlic Powder.
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon of Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Additional Spices & Herbs.
- Prepare of *e.g. Ground Ginger, Ground Paprika, Mustard Powder, Ground Coriander Seeds, Ground Cumin, Dried Oregano, Dried Thyme, Dried Basil, etc.
Instructions to make Popcorn Chicken:
- Mix a variety of Spices and Dried Herbs to make 1 tablespoon Spice Mix..
- Heat Oil in a heavy-based saucepan to 180°C..
- Cut Chicken Tenderloin OR Breast Fillet into small bite-size pieces, season with Salt and Spice Mix..
- Coat with Plain Flour, dip into whisked Egg, then coat with Bread Crumbs. Fry for a few minutes or until golden and crispy. Take them out and lay them on a rack or paper towel to drain the excess oil..
- Serve hot or warm while they are crunchy..
If you find this Popcorn Chicken recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.