Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Spicy Thai Basil Chicken recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Spicy Thai Basil Chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Thai Basil Chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about In This Post We’re Going To Be Checking Out The Lots Of Benefits Of Coconut Oil.
Coconut oil is going to be one thing that can actually help folks live a longer and healthier life and something you should begin to use today. You’re in addition going to find that there is not just one specific benefit that’s related to coconut oil but the benefits can be vast. There’s something else that is important to realize about this product and that is the point that it can benefit you when you use it both internally as well as externally for your body. If you are wondering what a number of these benefits are you should be pleased to understand that we’re going to be explaining to you in the following paragraphs what a few of these benefits may be.
Yet another amazing side effect of making use of this type of product is that coconut oil will actually help you drop some weight by increasing your metabolism. Actually studies have shown that individuals can wind up burning off three times more calories by simply utilizing this simple product within their diet. The to so for anybody on a weight loss plan who’s not losing a few pounds as quickly as they’d like, you might find that a adding this into your diet can be a fantastic benefit. And for people were trying to lose weight but feel sluggish all the time due to this, you will find that coconut oil ends up providing you with more energy mainly because it’s improving your metabolism.
Another thing I want to point out is that there’ve actually been studies performed which show that coconut oil might have anti bacterial an antiviral effects on the body. For people that are looking to live a healthier life you might find that eliminating your traditional cooking oils and replace it with coconut oil can be a terrific place to begin. Something you may or may not recognize is that within a really short time period there will be vitamin supplement companies advertising the use of coconut oil supplements, but you are able to get the jump on this.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy thai basil chicken recipe. To cook spicy thai basil chicken you need 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Spicy Thai Basil Chicken:
- Provide 2 of Chicken Breasts, chopped.
- Provide 1 of Green Bell Pepper, chopped.
- Provide 1 of Onion, chopped.
- Prepare 3 Cloves of Garlic, sliced.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Sriracha.
- Use Handful of Fresh Basil, chopped.
- Take to taste of Salt, Pepper and Chilli Flakes,.
- Provide of Oil, to cook with.
- Get of Rice, to serve with.
- Take of Sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Fish Sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 of tsbp Rice Wine.
- You need 1 tsp of Seseme Oil.
- You need 1 tsp of Brown Sugar.
Steps to make Spicy Thai Basil Chicken:
- This comes together very quickly, so you're going to want to put the rice on before you cook the chicken and your going to want to have everything prepped before hand.
- Combine all the sauce ingredients in a bowl.
- Fry the onion in some oil for about a minute.
- Add the garlic, the bell pepper, salt, pepper, chili flakes and sriracha and fry until fragrant; 2-3 minutes. Try not to let anything burn, adding oil OR water will help with this..
- Add the chicken and cook until not pink; about 5 minutes.
- Add the sauce and cook until it goes thick and the chicken is fully cooked.
- Add the basil and wilt.
If you find this Spicy Thai Basil Chicken recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.