Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken skewers with Satay Sauce recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken skewers with Satay Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken skewers with Satay Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Should Eat.
You already know how important it is to have a healthy heart. After all, if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy also. You already know that getting regular exercise and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Did you know, though, that some specific foods are great for making your heart be healthier? Keep reading to discover which foods are great for your heart.
Be aware that your heart needs blueberries. Here’s a fact: Blueberries are a rich source of antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene performs so much like the resveratrol found in grapes. Pterostilbene helps the body be better at breaking down fats and choelsterol. When your body is good at breaking down these things, they aren’t going to clog your body and or cause issues for your heart. That, in effect, helps your heart be healthy.
There are tons of foods that you can include in your diet that will be beneficial for your body. To be sure, the foods listed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are essentially terrific, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Begin incorporating these healthy foods in your diet daily. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken skewers with satay sauce recipe. To make chicken skewers with satay sauce you only need 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken skewers with Satay Sauce:
- Use of Satay sauce.
- Get 1.5 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 1 of large onion, finely chopped.
- You need 1 of large red chilli, finely chopped.
- You need 3 of garlic cloves, crushed.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of medium curry powder.
- Use 6 of heaped tbsp crunchy peanut butter.
- Prepare 360 ml of water.
- Prepare 1 of heaped caster sugar.
- Use of Juice of 1/2 large lime.
- Prepare of Salt and freshly ground pepper.
- Get of For the chicken.
- Get 4 of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 4 tsp of white wine vinegar.
- Provide 4 tsp of caster sugar.
- Take 2 tbsp of sunflower/sesame seed oil.
- Prepare 1 of little Olive oil, to fry.
Steps to make Chicken skewers with Satay Sauce:
- Slice the chicken into thin strips and place into mixing bowl. Add the vinegar, sugar and oil. Toss together well and leave to marinate for an hour..
- To make the sauce, heat oil in the frying pan under a high heat. Add the onion, chilli and garlic and fry for 1 minute. Lower heat, place lid on top and cook for 5 minutes..
- Stir the curry powder and fry for 1 minute. Add the peanut butter, water, sugar and lime juice and stir over a high heat until sauce is quite thick and shiny. Season with salt and pepper. Spoon into bowl to cool completely.
- Thread the chicken onto skewers and fry on pan with a little olive oil. I done mine in the oven for a little bit as well to ensure fully cooked..
If you find this Chicken skewers with Satay Sauce recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.