Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy Chicken Noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Chicken Noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already know that the body needs the heart to be healthy. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must lead a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. But are you aware that there are several foods that have been found to help you improve the health of your heart? Today, you will discover which foods are good for your heart.
Fish is probably the best food you can ingest. You’re probably already aware of this as your health care provider has instructed you to consume some fish twice or thrice each week. This is especially true for individuals with heart problems or are worrying that their hearts are not in good shape. Know that fish is rich in Omega 3s which are what helps process and transform unhealthy cholesterol into healthy energy. Eat fish during at least two meals every week.
There are many foods that you can include in your diet that are good for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve discussed here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are especially great, though, for promoting a healthy heart. Try to introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet regularly. Your heart will be so much healthier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy chicken noodles recipe. To make spicy chicken noodles you only need 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Spicy Chicken Noodles:
- Prepare 2 of chicken breasts (diced).
- Take 1 of red bell pepper (diced).
- Get 1 of brown onion (diced).
- Get 2 cloves of garlic (sliced).
- Take 1 of chili pepper (dried chili flakes will do).
- Take 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Get 1 tbsp of oyster sauce.
- Get 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need of Salt.
- Take of Pepper.
Instructions to make Spicy Chicken Noodles:
- Cook the noodles according to the package instructions.
- Heat half the oil in a frying pan on a medium high heat.
- Fry the chicken until cooked (around 5 minutes).
- Set the chicken aside, add the other 1tbsp of oil to the pan and bring up to heat.
- Fry the onion, garlic and spices until fragrant (about a minute).
- And the bell pepper and fry for a further two minutes.
- Add back the chicken and noodles and fry for a further minute.
- Add the soy sauce and oyster sauce and fry for another 2 minutes.
- Serve with seseme seeds.
If you find this Spicy Chicken Noodles recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.