Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken/Tuna Lemper recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken/Tuna Lemper recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken/Tuna Lemper recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already realize that the body requires a healthy heart. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of you won’t be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to stick to a good and healthy lifestyle and get regular exercise. But did you know that there are a number of foods that have been found to help you improve the health of your heart? Keep on reading to learn which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Know that blueberries are terrific for your heart. You’ll be glad to know that blueberries are rich in antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. This antioxidant could be able to help your body improve its ability to process the fat and cholesterol you eat. When your body is great at breaking down these things, they will not clog your system and or cause heart problems. That, essentially, helps your heart be in tip-top shape.
There are many foods that you can add to your diet that will be good for your body. It’s true that everything mentioned in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are especially good for the heart, though. Try to begin eating these heart-healthy foods every day. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken/tuna lemper recipe. You can have chicken/tuna lemper using 27 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken/Tuna Lemper:
- Take of Rice (I used rice cooker).
- Take 1,5 cup of Sticky/gloutinous ricer.
- Get 1/2 cup of Thai rice (optional).
- You need 1 cup of coconut milk.
- Use 1,5 cup of water.
- You need 1 tsp of himalayan salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chicken stock cube.
- Take 1 tsp of sugar (optional).
- Prepare of pandan leaves (optional, it make it really fragrant).
- Prepare of lemongrass (optional).
- Provide of Filling (you can make this a day before).
- You need 1 of breast chicken (200-300gr) – Boil and shredded or 2 cans Tuna chunks (220 gr).
- Use 200 ml of coconut milk.
- You need of oil.
- Provide 1 of kafir lime leaves (dont use the stem).
- Provide Leaves of Foil or banana.
- Take of cling film.
- Use of Blends smooth.
- Take 6 of red chillies.
- You need 5 of thai red chillies (optional).
- Use 5 of shallots peeled.
- Use 4 of garlics.
- Use 1 of lemongrass – white bit.
- You need 2 tbsp of tamarind pulp (1 tbsp dillute withw arm water).
- Get 1 tsp of corriander powder.
- Take 1 tsp of chicken stock powder (knorr).
- Provide of Himalayan salt.
Steps to make Chicken/Tuna Lemper:
- For the rice, put all in rice cooker, and cooked. when it finish, mix around and if it still not really done, click it one more time. There should be no more water/coconut – leave this in rice cooker so it stay warm.
- For filling, in wok, put oil, let it hot and put all the blends inggredients. Add the kafir lime leaves, stry fry till the chillies change to darker colour..
- Put the coconut milk, mix well, and taste it. add the tuna/chicken shreeded. You can add bit water if you want. leave it simmer, this is about 45 minutes, till all water/coconut milk is soaked. Taste it. It should taste bit sweet, with savoury and spicines. Add what you think needed. This should be dry, as we will put this in between the rice..
- Finishing: in a big rectangle pyrex (or any that similar), cover with cling film. Make sure you have alot of this cling on the side part, as you will need this to cover when we finish assemble it. Start by divide the rice into 2. Put 1 portion in the bottom of the pyrex. flatten it with spoon..
- Add the filling in the middle, and flatten it again using flat..
- Put the rest of the rice on top of it. flatten it again. and use the side bit of the cling film to cover it..
- When its a bit cooler, open the cling film, Using long knife (wet this with water) cut this into long rectangle..
- Now we need to wrap each one with banana leaves/foil. You meant to wrapped the whole piece, but I dont have enough banana leaves 😝 important: if you use foil, put a bit of oil on the foil, so its not sticky after the grill..
- We then grill this, either in pans or on the oven..
- I grilled using pans for about 5-10 minutes..
If you find this Chicken/Tuna Lemper recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.