Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Two Cheese wafer Ham an Chicken toasties recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Two Cheese wafer Ham an Chicken toasties recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Two Cheese wafer Ham an Chicken toasties recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Coconut Oil Is Actually A Wonderful Product And Can In Addition Be Beneficial For Your Health.
Coconut oil is going to be one thing which can actually help folks live a longer and healthier life and something you ought to begin to use today. You’re additionally going to see that there is not just one specific benefit that’s related to coconut oil but the benefits can be vast. You ought to also be aware that coconut oil isn’t just something you are able to use inside your body to be healthy but also something you are able to use externally. In this article we are going to be looking at some of the benefits which are connected with the use of coconut oil when compared to other oils.
One more thing a lot of you might like concerning this product is that it can actually increase weight loss due to the fact that it increases your metabolism. Mainly because coconut oil burns so quickly in your body and presents you with energy, and also speeds up your metabolism you’ll find the you can burn off calories three times as fast. If you happen to be one of the people trying to lose some weight in America today you will definitely find that adding coconut oil into your daily routine is something that is going to be able to help you accomplish your goals. And naturally mainly because your body is burning off calories you’re also producing energy which is just another added benefit.
There is currently studies being done that are leading folks to the realization that coconut oil can also fight off bacterial and viral infections in the body, nevertheless this isn’t yet been proven. For those of you who are looking to live a healthier life you will probably find that removing your traditional cooking oils and replace it with coconut oil can be a great place to begin. There are different vitamin companies right now contemplating the thought of marketing coconut oil as a nutritional supplement, but you can start receiving the advantages from this oil today.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to two cheese wafer ham an chicken toasties recipe. To cook two cheese wafer ham an chicken toasties you need 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Two Cheese wafer Ham an Chicken toasties:
- Provide 50 g of Pecorino Romano (Parmesan).
- Provide 100 g of Mature Cheddar Cheese.
- Prepare 100 g of wafer thin ham.
- You need 4 slices of bread.
- Use 4 tbsp. of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 350 g of chicken breast.
Steps to make Two Cheese wafer Ham an Chicken toasties:
- Heat two tablespoons of Olive Oil in a large frying pan.Place two slices of bread in the hot oil within the large frying pan – turn the hob down to a very low simmer..
- Place Parmesan (think Pecorino cheese is a form of Parmesan) on the non oiled side of slices of bread – 25g on each one slice of bread and then add the wafer thin ham,then the mature Cheddar cheese.Place the other two slices of bread on top and cook on for at least ingredients being melted inside..
- Boil two chicken breasts for 20 minutes (if frozen 30 minutes) and then rest the cooked chicken for 10 minutes – with the hot water drained..
- At the start of the resting of the chicken – remove the two sandwiches from the frying pan and then add the other two tablespoons of Olive Oil.Place non toasted sides down into the oil and keep on a simmer with the lid on,or foil over the top and then when it is done,put on a serving plate – add the chicken breasts and then you can shred the chicken with your hands and place inside your cheesy toasties.Enjoy – is dry,so would be nice with soup..
If you find this Two Cheese wafer Ham an Chicken toasties recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.