Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Mediterranean Chicken: recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mediterranean Chicken: recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mediterranean Chicken: recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your To Be Healthy And Strong with Food.
You already are aware of how important it is to have a healthy heart. Of course, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that getting regular exercise and following a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Did you already know, however, that there are several foods that can help your heart be healthier? Keep on reading to learn which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Beans, unbelievably, are very good for your heart. The after effects of consuming beans might not be so pleasant to smell, but they’re good for your body. This doesn’t mean that simply eating beans will counteract the effects of other unhealthy foods you might be consuming. What we mean is that subbing in kidney beans or edamame for the chicken on your salad or eating a soy burger rather than a beef hamburger is a good idea. The good news is that beans are tasty–good enough that you might not miss the meat.
There are plenty of foods that you can include in your diet that are beneficial for your body. Without a doubt, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are essentially terrific, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Introduce these healthy foods into your diet every day. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mediterranean chicken: recipe. To make mediterranean chicken: you only need 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mediterranean Chicken::
- Use 2 Tbsp of oil.
- You need 2 of boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into small cubes.
- Provide 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Take 1 cup of marinated artichoke hearts.
- Take 2 of tomatoes cut into chunk size.
- Provide 1 Tbsp of Greek seasoning.
- Provide 2 of bell peppers cut into chunk size.
- Take 1 of medium size onion cut into chunk.
- Provide to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of red chilli flakes (optional).
- Get of Some chopped parsley.
Instructions to make Mediterranean Chicken::
- In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat. Add the chicken to the skillet and season with salt and pepper to taste. Cook, stirring occasionally, until the chicken is no longer pink and begins to brown, about 6 to 8 minutes..
- Add the garlic and cook, stirring, until it becomes fragrant, about 30 seconds. Stir in the marinated artichoke hearts, bell peppers, onion and tomatoes, Greek seasoning, and Continue to cook, stirring, about 2 to 3 minutes and garnish with parsley. Serve immediately with boiled / steamed rice..
If you find this Mediterranean Chicken: recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.