Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Sweet Chicken with Bulgur Wheat recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sweet Chicken with Bulgur Wheat recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet Chicken with Bulgur Wheat recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about In The Following Paragraphs We’re Going To Be Taking A Look At The Many Benefits Of Coconut Oil.
Many individuals don’t recognize that coconut oil has a large amount of benefits to it and is in fact something you ought to be using regularly. Unlike other products you are able to purchase currently available this item will have a wide variety of health benefits for your body. You ought to also be aware that coconut oil is not just something you can use inside your body to be healthy but also something you can use externally. If you’re wondering what some of these benefits are you need to be glad to know that we are going to be explaining to you in the following paragraphs what a few of these benefits may be.
Virtually any other sort of cooking oil you might use will wind up turning into fat inside your body, but this isn’t the case when you use coconut oil. For people wondering why this does not wind up being stored as fat like other oils it’s because the ingredients can be burned off so quickly inside your body it is easier for your body to merely burn it than to store it. You need to understand that you can use this oil to generate energy for your body and it’s going to also offer you energy, eliminating any sluggish feelings you might have during the day.
Another thing I want to point out is that there’ve actually been research performed which show that coconut oil may have anti bacterial an antiviral effects on the body. For individuals that are looking to live a healthier life you may find that eliminating your traditional cooking oils and replace it with coconut oil can be an excellent place to begin. There are different vitamin businesses right now contemplating the thought of advertising coconut oil as a nutritional supplement, but you are able to start receiving the benefits from this oil today.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet chicken with bulgur wheat recipe. You can have sweet chicken with bulgur wheat using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet Chicken with Bulgur Wheat:
- You need 2 of red onions.
- Use 2 of red peppers (or yellow/orange).
- Use 2 of spring onions.
- Use 4 of garlic gloves.
- Take 20 g of cornflour.
- You need 600 g of diced chicken breast.
- Use 5 tbsp of kicap manis (or ketjap manis).
- Prepare 4 tbsp of rice vinegar.
Instructions to make Sweet Chicken with Bulgur Wheat:
- The ingredients.
- Thinly slice the red onion and the pepper (remove the core and seeds). Trim the spring onion and slice. Use a garlic press for the garlic..
- Put the cornflour in a bowl and season with salt and pepper. Add the chicken pieces and coat completely in the cornflour..
- Prepare the bulgur wheat (see recipe).
- Add some oil to a frying pan, when hot, add the pepper. Season with salt and pepper and fry until soft (Around 5 min), stirring occasionally. Add the red onion with a drizzle of oil. After the onion has softened, add the garlic, cook for a minute then move the mixture to a bowl..
- Cook the chicken in a frying pan with a drizzle of oil, turning frequently until golden each side..
- In a bowl, mix 150ml of water, kicap manis and rice vinegar..
- Once the chicken is ready, add the vegetables back and stir for a minute. Pour the sauce and simmer, stirring occasionally the mixture has reduced. Add salt and pepper to taste..
- Serve the bulgur wheat with the chicken adding the sliced spring onion on the top..
If you find this Sweet Chicken with Bulgur Wheat recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.