Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Soft Chicken Ham recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Soft Chicken Ham recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Soft Chicken Ham recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already know that the body requires the heart to be healthy. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already are aware that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the general health of your heart. But did you know that there are some foods that have been proven to help you improve your heart health? In this article, you will discover which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Be aware that your heart can benefit if you eat blueberries. Here’s an interesting fact: Blueberries are high in antioxidants, specially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene acts so much like the resveratrol that is found in grapes. This partcular antioxidant can help your body improve its ability to process the fat and cholesterol you consume. When your body is efficient at breaking down these things, they will not accumulate in your system and or cause heart problems. That, essentially, helps your heart be in tip-top shape.
There are tons of foods that you can consume that will be good for your body. To be sure, the foods cited in this article can help your body in many ways. These foods are essentially great for the heart, though. Try to introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet regularly. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to soft chicken ham recipe. To cook soft chicken ham you need 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Soft Chicken Ham:
- You need 1 of chicken breast.
- Take 1/2 tablespoon of salt.
- Take 1/2 tablespoon of sugar.
- Prepare to taste of pepper.
- Use of Fresh or dried herb.
Steps to make Soft Chicken Ham:
- Cut chicken breast into 4 pieces. All these are fresh herb from my garden pots..
- Put chicken, herb and seasoning mixing well. And remove air and close..
- Pu the ziplock bag in big pan with full water. Cover with dish and turn on flame. When the water is just boiled, turn off the flame..
- Keep in pot with lid until the water is cool down..
- Remove herb and keep in refrigerator..
- Enjoy with salad or sandwich..
If you find this Soft Chicken Ham recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.