Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Satay chicken with Hokkien noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Satay chicken with Hokkien noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about On This Page We Are Going To Be Looking At The Many Benefits Of Coconut Oil.
Many individuals do not understand that coconut oil has lots of benefits to it and is really something you ought to be using regularly. One more thing I want to point out concerning this product is that there are tons of different benefits available from it. Something else I would like to point out concerning the use of coconut oil is that it’s not only something that can be used internally or externally, it is something which can be used for both. On this page we’re going to be looking at a few of the benefits that are related to the utilization of coconut oil when compared with other oils.
An additional amazing side effect of utilizing this type of product is that coconut oil will in fact help you lose some weight by boosting your metabolism. When it comes to burning off calories and also burning off fat, you are going to find that coconut oil increases this by up to three times making it easier and faster to lose some weight. The to so for any person on a weight loss system who is not losing a few pounds as quickly as they would like, you might find that a adding this into your diet can be a fantastic benefit. And for people were trying to lose some weight but feel sluggish all the time for this reason, you’ll find that coconut oil winds up providing you with more energy because it’s improving your metabolism.
Another benefit of coconut oil, although this has not yet been entirely proven is that it could have healing affects such as antiviral and anti bacterial. For individuals that are looking to live a healthier life you will probably find that removing your traditional cooking oils and replace it with coconut oil can be a great place to start. There are different vitamin companies right now contemplating the thought of advertising coconut oil as a nutritional supplement, but you are able to begin receiving the advantages from this oil today.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to satay chicken with hokkien noodles recipe. To make satay chicken with hokkien noodles you need 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Satay chicken with Hokkien noodles:
- You need of Sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of kecap manis (sweet soy).
- Get 1 tbsp of honey.
- Get 2.5 tbsp of peanut butter (I am using pure peanut butter).
- Take 160 ml of coconut milk.
- Provide 2-3 tbsp of coriander (chopped).
- Get of Chilli to your liking (optional).
- Prepare of Note: if using normal peanut butter, reduced the honey.
- Prepare of The rest of the ingredients.
- You need 440 g of Hokkien noodles.
- Provide 1 of chicken breast fillet (chopped to bite-size).
- Provide 1 of medium Onion (sliced thinly).
- Get 2 cups of mixed veggies (carrots and broccoli/peas/green beans).
Steps to make Satay chicken with Hokkien noodles:
- Mix all the sauce in one bowl and set aside. Prepared chilli and coriander as well.
- Prepare the hokkien noodle by soaking it in hot water for a couple of minutes and separate the noodles, rinsed with cold water and set aside..
- Chop veggies and chicken and set aside..
- Heat the oil on the wok and cook the protein until its cook, sprinkle some salt while cooking them. Once it cooked, take it out from the wok and set aside..
- Heat the oil on the wook, stir in onion and cook until it look soft..
- Stir in veggies and sprinkle with some salt, cook until veggies looks tender..
- Put the chicken back to the wok, stir in noodles and the sauce mixture, keep stiring until all well combined. Turn off the heat, your food is now ready to serve..
- Tips: you can add some dark soy sauce or add more sweet soy (kecap manis). Both candarken the satay sauce, the sweet soy sauce will add more sweetness into the dish, whereas the dark soy sauce will add more saltiness. Pick wisely based from your taste buds preferences..
If you find this Satay chicken with Hokkien noodles recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.